ADVERTISEMENT

••OFFICIAL KENTUCKY VS SOUTH CAROLINA GAME THREAD••

I don’t think he’s selfish at all. He’s just a little too much 1 on 1. What we need is a better-prepared offensive scheme that doesn’t rely on 1 on 1 basketball. Our half court offense has always been terrible under Cal and our half court defense is pathetic.
That I agree with

I am calling it a season. Getting invested in UK basketball any more is a fool's errand. Have a good one all.

These players have no heart. They disrespected the game during the last 7 minutes of Saturday's game and the residuals from that was a total ass whipping tonight. On Saturday we had a team down by 30 and they cut that lead to 10 in under 4 minutes. We never made SC feel uncomfortable and was never a threat to comeback in this game. We demonstrated no fight at all tonight.

Pretty classless Meechie..
He earned the right to talk crap tonight.

And if you don't like it, PREPARE BETTER!!!!

I am SOOOO SICK of opponents giving there best effort and we just go through the motions.

I can remember a time when we had players that would file that away and do EVERYTHING in there power to SHUT HIM UP next time they played.

SAD

when a team plays as slow as USC you can’t afford bad shots and turnovers, especially when the other team can’t miss. Wagner and Edwards hurt us and we didn’t anything from our bigs. Plus they were allowed to hold us and put two hands on our ball handlers the whole game. We went to the rim about 25 times and they call two fouls.

Every player whose name isn't Dilly should have his name removed from the back of his jersey.

How sad is it that we can't trust the coach with seven to nine legitimate NBA draft picks on a roster?
That coach can't motivate them to play at a level necessary to overcome an opponents best effort.

Heck, he ADMITS he can't when he says that if an opponent comes out and hits a bunch of 3's, just pack it in and move on to the next game.

That attitude is WHY his teams have QUIT the last few years.

I can't stand Pitino anymore, but when teams beat us like tonight, he would DARN SURE use it as motivation to NOT lose like that again!!!!!

SAD

There's not much to take from this game.

First foul on USC was called with 8:33 left in the first half. There was no way we were winning the game. Period.

Our SEC road games are unlike anything other teams in our conference experience. It's essentially pointless to compare our road wins/losses to other SEC teams.

At this point, it's almost not even worth watching any of our true road games until knowing the outcome. I've done that in past years. What's the point of watching and getting upset when there was no chance we'd win anyway?

Congrats to USC. Hope it's a good night in Columbia. Don't get your asses handed to you by Missouri on Saturday like every other team does after winning their Super Bowl (against us).

Reactions: TriCountyCat
when a team plays as slow as USC you can’t afford bad shots and turnovers, especially when the other team can’t miss. Wagner and Edwards hurt us and we didn’t anything from our bigs. Plus they were allowed to hold us and put two hands on our ball handlers the whole game. We went to the rim about 25 times and they call two fouls.
Really!! You have the audacity to pick just two players to say they hurt us tonight? Wow!!! I don't know what game you were watching tonight. Dilly and maybe Reeves are the only two players who even looked like they were ready to play or even cared.

Reactions: shaudyshaud
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT