ADVERTISEMENT

••OFFICIAL KENTUCKY VS SOUTH CAROLINA GAME THREAD••

You can't take games off on the road in the SEC. It is 5 on 8 on the road every game for UK.
You have to be put in a good position to win. Example coach tells players stay within touching distance of perimeter players, example two coach tell players we got beat on this inbounds play last game here is how you should play it.

We can say goodbye to #9 without defense. On any given night, we’re the favorite to hang 100 on someone. Can’t do it every night though. Some days the shots just won’t drop, and we have zero defense to give us a cushion. Come tournament time, we won’t string together 90+ win after win all the way to the championship

their game plan was come out and take a 20 point on USC and cruise the rest of the night

Reed has five poor minutes and can't get clock time . Edwards has 100+ bad minutes and get unlimited time. I've been a supporter of Cal, but he does play favorites. Reed has made him look so much better and he turns his back on the kid..Edward makes him look worse and gets all kinds of minutes he shouldn't.

We didn't play well offensively but this loss is on Cal imo (and I don't say that very often). Our gameplan was horrible and he did absolutely nothing to try and change the speed of the game. He just let USC control the tempo for 40 minutes. Our coach didn't put our guys in a position to win tonight.

There are a few guys that will do nothing but put all blame on him no matter how bad the bad the entire team plays lol

I do agree that he shouldn’t be the PG though . It’s too big of an adjustment for him .
I agree. He isn’t going to be a 2 in the NBA though. I think Cal knows his best shot is as a PG. just guessing here.

Did Edwards final score a point? Please!! Edwards can't spell defense so stop with the nonsense that he is one of Cal's better defenders. If you combined the defensive skills of each of the UK players, you would sill have a lousy defender.

“cylinder foul, cylinder foul!!”

tenor.gif
Made my night

I hate to keep picking on the kid, but Edwards is NO WHERE NEAR a top NBA prospect.

He has been ISO'd every trip tonight. Whoever he is guarding is getting the ball to make a move.
Wagner and Bradshaw aren’t either. Better than Edwards though.

Reactions: kywildcat41086
I have been saying from day one that Rob is a more natural pg than Wagner. It was obvious in HS and it’s obvious now .

Let Wagner play off the ball . He doesn’t have to play PG to have the ball in his hands :
Wagner not good enough shooter to play off the ball

As long as we’re ok with one on one offense and 6 to’s a game from him.
We get one on one with Wagner. We clearly have more movement with Rob at the point .
I don’t get why some of you on here are trying to force this narrative that Rob Dillingham is some kind of selfish one on one player.

This team reminds me of the poor stretch the 2014 team had around this time in the season.

One of the worst offensive performances in a while considering this team is averaging around 90 a game.

This team has absolutely no pride, no head coach, and idiots for assistant coaches. Cal doesn't have a single assistant coach who is close to being head coaching material.

Reactions: FirewithFire
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT