ADVERTISEMENT

••OFFICIAL ARKANSAS @ KENTUCKY GAME THREAD••

So Cal suddenly became an offensive wizard and forgot how to coach defense? Or? What's your explanation exactly?
You obviously just started watching CCC coached Wildcats. His inability to coach is why we have suffered recent embarrassing losses in the tourney as well as during the regular season. As for offense, it doesn't require a lot of coaching for the offense when you are leading the nation in 3-point shooting. If we had to score out of halfcourt sets, we would be in trouble. Most of our turnovers come from trying to force the ball to the low post. With our outside shooting we should easily open up the low post for passes to our bigs.

Last edited:
Reactions: jrm693
You obviously just started watch CCC coached Wildcats. His inability to coach is why we have suffered recent embarrassing losses in the tourney as well as during the regular season. As for offense, it doesn't require a lot of coaching for the offense when you are leading the nation in 3-point shooting. If we had to score out halfcourt sets, we would be in trouble. Most of our turnovers come from trying to force the ball to the low post. With our outside shooting we should easily open up the low post for passes to our bigs.

When does this team ever force it to the post lmao? To WHO?

We are everybody's super bowl. I told my dad Arkansas was going to beat a GOOD team this yr. after we beat the there. I thought it was going to be us at different points in the game. But I am not embarrassed at all by our team. It's all in fun and we all love the Cats.
Someday posters will realize just how ridiculous "we are everybody's super bowl" sounds. That might have been the case about 10 years ago, but not anymore. Teams are glad to see us on their schedule because it provides them an easy power 5 win.

• Haha
Reactions: 1STSergeant
When does this team ever force it to the post lmao? To WHO?
I guess you missed the failed lob attempts or DJ attempt to make a wraparound pass to Bradshaw etc. We should keep our bigs out of the lane so that we have more driving lanes.

Someday posters will realize just how ridiculous "we are everybody's super bowl" sounds. That might have been the case about 10 years ago, but not anymore. Teams are glad to see us on their schedule because it provides them an easy power 5 win.
Your drivel and nonsense is nauseating. Not one team sees Kentucky on the schedule and is glad and believes it to be an easy win.

We are just making things up I see, that's fun.

I guess you missed the failed lob attempts or DJ attempt to make a wraparound pass to Bradshaw etc.

Or all the lobs that worked? And those passes are the guards driving and then making a call. It's not "forcing it to the post". What the hell are you even talking about? With Oscar we "forced it to the post". We tried "forcing it to the post" with Onyenso earlier this year. We literally don't ever do that anymore.

Or all the lobs that worked? And those passes are the guards driving and then making a call. It's not "forcing it to the post". What the hell are you even talking about? With Oscar we "forced it to the post". We tried "forcing it to the post" with Onyenso earlier this year. We literally don't ever do that anymore.
Have you ever played the game or coached it?

GHsYQFkXAAAkuwh

Your drivel and nonsense is nauseating. Not one team sees Kentucky on the schedule and is glad and believes it to be an easy win.

We are just making things up I see, that's fun.
You are dumb enough to believe that a team with a 14-14 record just decides when it plays UK to play hard while not playing hard against easier opponents. You are delusional. I am through with you.

Reactions: entropy13
Arkansas did beat Duke this season. They obviously play more motivated against teams like Duke and Kentucky. Anyone watching that game knows they shouldn't have 15 losses.

You are dumb enough to believe that a team with a 14-14 record just decides when it plays UK to play hard while not playing hard against easier opponents. You are delusional. I am through with you.
I never said that. Not even close, so maybe you have me confused with someone else.

What I do know is UCONN, Purdue, Houston, Arizona etc don't want us in their bracket. You're the one dumb enough to think they view that as an easy win. Stupidity and blind hatred at its finest. Neither is a good look for you.

It isn't the team that isn't doing well; it is our idiot coach. Their defensive struggles are too extensive to be anything other than coaching. If Z played for KU, he would be one of the first 5 players drafted.
Drafted. The draft is why he's here.

You obviously just started watch CCC coached Wildcats. His inability to coach is why we have suffered recent embarrassing losses in the tourney as well as during the regular season. As for offense, it doesn't require a lot of coaching for the offense when you are leading the nation in 3-point shooting. If we had to score out halfcourt sets, we would be in trouble. Most of our turnovers come from trying to force the ball to the low post. With our outside shooting we should easily open up the low post for passes to our bigs.
I think maybe, your dislike for Cal effects your objectivity.

Or loss. Check the attendance.

One point one of their dudes ran by and slapped Reeves on the ass.

Then we all saw where dude thought he was in prison and was trying to hold on to Bradshaw's hip since he didn't have a pocket.
Bradshaw wasn't having any of that g** $hit.

And I don't blame him..

Every away game we play is a white out, black out, red out. Stadium is packed and loud. Same stadium two days later playing another team and there is like 10 people sitting on their hands. Other teams treat UK coming to town as a bigger game.

Every away game we play is a white out, black out, red out. Stadium is packed and loud. Same stadium two days later playing another team and there is like 10 people sitting on their hands. Other teams treat UK coming to town as a bigger game.
Just because the fans treat it like it is a bigger game doesn't mean they will simply play better. If it is that easy, why not treat all games this way and win a national title? The numbers don't lie; we are an extremely sorry defensive team that has to score a boat load of points to win.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT