ADVERTISEMENT

••OFFICIAL ARKANSAS @ KENTUCKY GAME THREAD••

Dear mods, please delete my negative comments in this thread. I got carried away in the heat of the moment.
Nothing wrong with venting. That's what this thread is for.

2d4cf781-a05c-4ab6-9725-0adee0969901_text.gif

Hell of a win boys it was scary when we were down 10 but we fought back pretty quick to cut it to 1 and then at the end in a close one they took over and we didn't even have to sweat out the last minute.

Very impressive to overcome everything going wrong for about 33 minutes.

I am so happy we won I am over the moon I didn't think it be close coming in but it is what it is Arkansas played way over their heads today and I am just thrilled to come out of this with a win.

GO CATS !!!!!!!!!
We should never have been behind by 10. We allowed one of the worst teams in the SEC score 100 points. This is a victory so I am going to try to enjoy it, but this is a freaking embarrassment. We will have a short life in the NCAA tournament playing defense like this.

Reactions: blubo
We made play after play after play to go from down 3 to push it to a 9 point lead there near the end of the game we got the stops we needed on D and on O we scored like nearly every possession.

That dagger 3 from Justin was the game ended though I was yelling NO NO NO YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!

I just thought he should pull it out and run some clock but he said let it fly and nailed it.

Justin has improved so much so happy for him.

So happy for AB and the game he had today but above all else so happy about the game Wagner played today.

Reed can't be Superman every game but he was solid and Dilly was not good in the 1st half but wow Dilly brought us back from down 10 to give us the lead and he played amazing down the stretch.

Edwards has to play the 4!!!!
Edwards was HUGE down the stretch! Need a heavy dose of Edwards and Thiero at the 4. Play Big Z at the 5 the bulk of the minutes. And pair that group with the 3 guard rotation. Mitchell still looks like the Mitchell of late. Didn't hit shots, terrible turnovers. Still love Mitchell and he deserves some minutes but play Edwards/Thiero over him a lot more at the 4.

Reactions: true blue1
Not a coincidence we started getting stops when Bradshaw went out and Z came in. Really happy to see something positive from Bradshaw but he’s so easy to push around and he’s the least physical of the 3 bigs. He was getting killed or just moved out of the way when they attacked the rim
If Z learns to play with a little quicker reaction and a touch more physical nature he is our big game changer heads into the tournament. He has all the tools just needs to play with fire and look out

• Love
Reactions: kywildcat41086
I'm glad I came back in at the 5 min mark. I just had to do some deep breathing exercises and I just couldn't stay away from the game. So glad I did. Way to go, Cats!!

GO BIG BLUE!!!💙💙💙
I hung tough and didn’t go to radio. Just was either too pissed or too stubborn. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: susan2361
good win but smdh—give up 102 points at home? ain’t gonna win six in a row in the tourny on offense alone.
ark 27/28 at the ft line—impressive

Reactions: truckbrandon
Arkansas was a dangerous team because they had nothing to lose.

Of course they got 27 points from the free throw line.

Guys are showing Cal who needs to play.

Sheppard didn’t score a lot but he played a good game.

Wagner played a very good game.

Bradshaw played very well.

Good win!👍🏀

Arkansas was a dangerous team because they had nothing to lose.

Of course they got 27 points from the free throw line.

Guys are showing Cal who needs to play.

Sheppard didn’t score a lot but he played a good game.

Wagner played a very good game.

Bradshaw played very well.

Good win!👍🏀
That was a team effort because no one was just amazing We’ve got to tighten up on D.

I’ll say it one more time. If Cal would just start Dillingham, Reed and Z his job would be so much easier.
You are correct. Z is by far the best big we have on the team. He should be getting all of the playing time possible so that he will be ready for the tourney.

Reactions: blubo and CUJO_1970
We should never have been behind by 10. We allowed one of the worst teams in the SEC score 100 points. This is a victory so I am going to try to enjoy it, but this is a freaking embarrassment. We will have a short life in the NCAA tournament playing defense like this.
If that embarrasses you ,maybe I am out of touch.

We had 15 Turnovers, our opponent shot 53%, and made 27 of 28 FTs and we still won by 9. This team has learned to find a way to win. That's a big deal, we lost a ton of close games early that we have now started winning. Every game will be a shootout but say what you want this team is exciting.

If that embarrasses you ,maybe I am out of touch.
If you don't understand why allowing Arkansas to score 100 points is bad, you aren't out of touch. You simply know nothing about power 5 basketball. You are probably just happy we have a team.

Reactions: gharding07
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT