ADVERTISEMENT

••OFFICIAL ARKANSAS @ KENTUCKY GAME THREAD••

I’m gonna go out on a limb and say this team is better without Tre playing big minutes. Look at the record since he’s been out, they have lost one game without him and before that lost five with him playing. I think since he’s been out the rotation has been a lot better. I’m not saying don’t play him because he can still help this team but his minutes should be reduced

I’m gonna go out on a limb and say this team is better without Tre playing big minutes. Look at the record since he’s been out, they have lost one game without him and before that lost five with him playing. I think since he’s been out the rotation has been a lot better. I’m not saying don’t play him because he can still help this team but his minutes should be reduced
Depends on which Tre we see. The Tre that started the season was good and the team benefited having him. Lately he’s not been very good. I look for him to take the majority of Big Z’s minutes.

Arkansas has terrible numbers ranked 121 at kenpom
120 OFF EFF
135 DEF EFF

Despite all this they have couple high level wins and we had to fight them off for the low scoring 63-57 win at their house earlier this year.

So we need to come out strong I do not want them to hang around all game.

We lost 2 games without him.

Reactions: gharding07
Depends on which Tre we see. The Tre that started the season was good and the team benefited having him. Lately he’s not been very good. I look for him to take the majority of Big Z’s minutes.
Yeah that’s my point, if Tre is the player he was to start the season then let him play. But the last couple of games he did play in he was very lazy with the ball and didn’t help them at all.

Reactions: ck-2
Does Mitchell take most of Z's or Thiero's minutes?
Mitchell even when playing well offensively was a lazy defender.
This will be a mistake to give him a lot of minutes going forward. I don't expect many today. But I do going forward.

Does Mitchell take most of Z's or Thiero's minutes?
Mitchell even when playing well offensively was a lazy defender.
This will be a mistake to give him a lot of minutes going forward. I don't expect many today. But I do going forward.
Let’s hope not…..

Can we do a Coaching Substitution and swap out Cal for Jay Wright? We all KNOW Jay Wright would do the right thing by starting and playing the nuclear 5 and win a Title EASY with this team

Arkansas. 14-14. Just doesn't seem real. The adversity they've gone through this season behind the scenes must be insane.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT