ADVERTISEMENT

Zvonimir Ivisic Deadline is 11/26/2023

Arrived on campus - 10/12/2023

Deadline to rule on eligibility is 45 days from arrival - 11/26/2023

We should know on him before the Miami game unless the rules are being bent
black and white batman GIF

They have a precedence of telling foreigners coming to UK to piss off. I'm not holding my breath.
And yet Cal continues to go to the well, like a moron. What an abject failure of a recruiter. Seven three-footers and none of them play.

Reactions: NociHTTP
And yet Cal continues to go to the well, like a moron. What an abject failure of a recruiter. Seven three-footers and none of them play.
Like a moron? When literally other major programs do the same exact thing?

Can't help Ugo got hurt. I mean, again, not overly defending Cal, but what are the odds you have 3 plans and all three fail? It's got to be astronomical.

Reactions: TysonD44

Can't help Ugo got hurt. I mean, again, not overly defending Cal, but what are the odds you have 3 plans and all three fail? It's got to be astronomical.
You literally JUST. SAID. that the NCAA has a "precedence of telling foreigners coming to UK to piss off." How did you not understand why I called Cal a moron for trying it over and over again?

Reactions: KFuqua and NociHTTP

With Cal anything's possible.

• Wow
Reactions: WildcatFan60
You literally JUST. SAID. that the NCAA has a "precedence of telling foreigners coming to UK to piss off." How did you not understand why I called Cal a moron for trying it over and over again?

Because you have to try.

Especially when other teams are getting foreign talent that is solid. And be fair, if he didn't (and as we've seen on this board before) the question would be "Why doesn't Cal go after dudes like Vescovi, Brajkovic, Tubelis, etc.?"

It's part of the way the game has been and is changing.

Because you have to try.

Especially when other teams are getting foreign talent that is solid. And be fair, if he didn't (and as we've seen on this board before) the question would be "Why doesn't Cal go after dudes like Vescovi, Brajkovic, Tubelis, etc.?"

It's part of the way the game has been and is changing.
Make up your mind. Either Cal has no chance or he does. But don't pretend like my reaction wasn't to your own STATED opinion that UK will always get the short end of the stick from the NCAA.

Make up your mind. Either Cal has no chance or he does. But don't pretend like my reaction wasn't to your own STATED opinion that UK will always get the short end of the stick from the NCAA.
Once. I wouldn't be surprised either way at this point.

But again, this board would go ape ish if Cal said he would never go after that type of talent again. And you know it. Hell, I'd be going it with you.

Why does the NCAA even care about grades? All of these players are making big money now, They ain’t coming to college for the grades! The private tutors do the work, they show up to class when they can. Amateur sports is dead!

He only failed on Kanter

Gabriel, Sarr, Wynyard, Mulder, Lyles, Vargas, Freedom and Humphries Were all foreigners and played
So 8 out of 9
I dont count Sharpe, he was a pu**y.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT