ADVERTISEMENT

Zion Williamson visit

Knox and Willamson in the house. 2 elite SFs for 2017 and 2018. Maybe the tide is turning in Cal missing out on elite SFs.

Next year we need (I hate saying this..) a shooter. :-D Hopefully Diallo and Green can be knock down shooter and our SF is decent.

But it's crazy when we kind of already have 2 SF/PF players. Imagine if one came this year. :-( we would have much better balance.

IMG_1791.gif

Reactions: musrat59
Neon Zion at da game? Nicccccce. I told you Drake wearing the kids jersey was a message to the BBN. I knew it!!!

Drake be letting us know. Pay attention to our inside guy!! We are lucky as hell to have him in da fold and BBN'n behind the closed doors for us.

This is against a pretty weak opponent but gives you an idea of the talent and strength of this kid. He's a big strong guy. This is from a game last month.

Very skilled and if the 1 year rule was not in place this kid could go straight to the NBA. Whoever gets him will have an absolute star.
Ahhh maybe but I've only watched him against much lesser competition. He's obviously good but the hype he's been getting is a little over the top.

Ahhh maybe but I've only watched him against much lesser competition. He's obviously good but the hype he's been getting is a little over the top.
He plays with anger and he dominates people. Shoots the 3 and rebounds like a young Barkley.
6-11 with guard skills.

Kid is legit

Well I'm so happy the best player maybe in all of high school basketball came to watch us get thumped at home. He probably thinks highly of Kansas now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT