ADVERTISEMENT

Zion and Puke big trouble

giphy.gif

While I'd love to see this, I seriously doubt it will result in pUKe losing any games.
I just want it to become public that they’re a bunch of damn cheaters. I don’t give a damn whether they lose games or not, really. Yes, it would be great if they did. I just honestly want to see them exposed for the cheating bitches they are.

So lets just say Nike gave his AAU coach a million dollars and told him oh by the way Duke would be a good school for Zion to attend does that get Duke in trouble? This is where I am struggling with the schools getting in trouble if Nike is the one paying the coaches (families). We all know Duke is involved, but Zion can prob still answer the question that no money came from Duke.

So lets just say Nike gave his AAU coach a million dollars and told him oh by the way Duke would be a good school for Zion to attend does that get Duke in trouble? This is where I am struggling with the schools getting in trouble if Nike is the one paying the coaches (families). We all know Duke is involved, but Zion can prob still answer the question that no money came from Duke.
Oh, I totally believe money and other gifts came from duke. By the FBI tapes involving Zion and kansass, it’s a damn near given. JMO anyway.

Money and gifts to a recruit/player rarely come from the school Itself or coach in question. Money and gifts come from boosters, businesses, and shoe companies.

Yay!

Finally some good news with all this depressing $hit going on.
Yeah, I mean there is no way in hell Zion, Duke, Nike, etc. will ever admit the truth, but it makes them look real bad! Plus the agent probably knows what he got paid or least has some idea of what happened!

Reactions: Ky grandpa
I’m sure Krychitski is planning a group hug for the attorneys and the judge right now. Shoe companies are greasing palms. Video of refs doused in rat spittle are being circulated. The NCAA is preparing press releases stating that there wasn’t a rule specifically mentioning that Duke itself was not permitted to pay players.

Duke will be awarded a NC for the inconvenience and this will all be done. Word has it that Zion’s money was simply medical payments for in home visits by fat farm therapists.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT