ADVERTISEMENT

Zimmerman to UNLV (for real)

Originally posted by s89103:
I was just pointing out the facts Why everyone hates your program and loved it when you lost to Wisconsin. I havent said anything about your team and its place in college basketball, just about the fans. And about the conferences no mid major team has ever fielded a team with this many highly rated recruits. Our conference is mid major but nothing is mid major about our ability to recruit and schedule, facilities, game atmosphere, history etc.

So if you guys suck again, will you concede that UNLV is what is, a mid major living off a one-hit wonder squad 25 years ago?

Conference realignment is based on what? $$$$ and what media markets bring the most $$$. Las Vegas is top 15 market in the nation I believe so safe to say we won't be left out if another realignment happens.

I was just pointing out the facts Why everyone hates your program and loved it when you lost to Wisconsin. I havent said anything about your team and its place in college basketball, just about the fans. And about the conferences no mid major team has ever fielded a team with this many highly rated recruits. Our conference is mid major but nothing is mid major about our ability to recruit and schedule, facilities, game atmosphere, history etc.
We don't care if all 8 UNLV fans hate us. Go away.

This post was edited on 4/17 4:44 PM by Noxium322

Funny that you don't care yet your posting on the Zimmerman to UNLV thread when you can be posting on all the other threads here that have nothing to do with UNLV.

Conference realignment is based on what? $$$$ and what media markets bring the most $$$. Las Vegas is top 15 market in the nation I believe so safe to say we won't be left out if another realignment happens.
I knew I recognized this poster from somewhere...See link.

Hey Spike! UNLV is relevant!

I came here just to glance over the reaction to our big news and when I saw all the hate I couldn't help but post. I've probably posted more on here today than I have on rebel-net in 2 years.

I came here just to glance over the reaction to our big news and when I saw all the hate I couldn't help but post. I've probably posted more on here today than I have on rebel-net in 2 years.
Of course you have. Because we are the center of the basketball universe.

Completely wrong here. If this were the case you'd be in the BIG12 or Pac60 NOW, when everyone was running wild trying to just get INTO ANY power conference. Did you miss that?

No, you don't pack the punk to be a Major, and thats why you aren't one. Football is the driving force, so no, you are and forever will be a mid major. All the teams that got in, got in. The next movement will be the split of the power five.

Just get ready. It's coming.

People have always hated us...way before Cal. I think it has something to do with being the program with the most wins in the history of college basketball.

Originally posted by JasonSpear:

The content of this thread is the exact reason Why myself and many others watched in excitement as Wisconsin beat you guys. Sorry guys Kentucky is not the center of the universe. Say what you want about our past struggles and our conference but our talent and schedule is loaded next year. Trust me you will be hearing and seeing us a lot more next season.
that's what UNLV fans said about last season before no one east of Texas heard about UNLV for 5 months. I had honest to God, seriously, no kidding, forgot that Rashad Vaughn even played there until I read that he had declared.

I think you should sit down and relax and have a nice large cup of STFU and GFY. It only comes in one size.
Ditto

I love how other teams fans constantly get on UK boards to tell us how much they hate us and why they cheer against us, how us losing proves there is a God and is poetic justice and why all of their vile hatred is justified, yet they always make sure to clarify that it's not because they're jealous or obsessed or anything like that-- in fact, it's UK fans that are jealous of and obsessed with them!

Stay trashy and delusional, Vegas.

This post was edited on 4/17 5:32 PM by Brando Mac

Well guys say what you want but the past 3 or 4 recruiting battles with UNLV vs Kentucky have gone to UNLV. I didn't come here because I'm jealous of you, I came here because even after the full court press from the holy university of Kentucky Big Zim is still gonna be Rebel. Haha love it!!!

Well guys say what you want but the past 3 or 4 recruiting battles with UNLV vs Kentucky have gone to UNLV. I didn't come here because I'm jealous of you, I came here because even after the full court press from the holy university of Kentucky Big Zim is still gonna be Rebel. Haha love it!!!
Was UNLV ever really in it for Bennett?

Florida and UK both dropped out of his recruiting. Academics, IIRC. Then he committed to you guys pretty quickly. Must have lower standards or something, IDK

Brain+on+drugs.jpg

False Kentucky was after Bennett until the second it became clear he wouldnt be attending Kentucky. AND what about Rashard Vaughn? Also if I'm not mistaken Khem Birch choose UNLV over Kentucky and Florida. So Zimmermen would make Rice 4-0 vs Cal in recruiting.

False Kentucky was after Bennett until the second it became clear he wouldnt be attending Kentucky. AND what about Rashard Vaughn? Also if I'm not mistaken Khem Birch choose UNLV over Kentucky and Florida. So Zimmermen would make Rice 4-0 vs Cal in recruiting.
And Rice is 0-4 in winning a game in the NCAA tournament...

The content of this thread is the exact reason Why myself and many others watched in excitement as Wisconsin beat you guys. Sorry guys Kentucky is not the center of the universe. Say what you want about our past struggles and our conference but our talent and schedule is loaded next year. Trust me you will be hearing and seeing us a lot more next season.
Kentucky Basketball is at the center of the college basketba universe. You hate us cause you ain't us.

And Beas Hamga chose UNLV over UK when Gillispie was coach.

LMAO!! Hey UNLV guy. You lost your Wood. And just when UNLV fans thought they'd make the NCAA tournament..... POOF!!!!! Go bye bye.

He won't have Christian Wood to take the pressure off him next season with him recently declaring for the NBA.

ADVERTISEMENT