ADVERTISEMENT

YTD Stats !!

Scroll down to advanced if you want some truly eye opening numbers. The two most effective offensive players are also the two most efficient defensive players. Those same two players are also 6th and 7th in minutes played.

It’s early. I get that. But these numbers are hard to ignore.

Again, it’s clear that the best performers on the team have been: Shep, Dilly and Adou.
Those other guys are someone's son. And because of inaccurate recruiting rankings they deserve the most time.

14.29 and 23.53 is what makes the Calbois go.

12/17 is scoring effectively 2.1 points per shot. Sit on the bench unto we can work on you to airball those.

• Haha
Reactions: Cowtown Cat
So our two biggest signings are basically at the bottom in scoring and some of our fans are trying to make excuses for them.

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
Reed shooting 69% from the field, 100% from the free throw line, and 71% from three.

The team is shooting 38% from three.

We're in a great position. It's clear Sheppard, Mitchell, and Reeves are going to be the stabilizers all season. Dillingham is your elite point guard and dazzler. Wagner and Edwards have incredibly high ceilings. Get the bigs back and this UK team has one of the highest ceilings of any Calipari-coached team.

I'm hoping Wagner adapts to the Andrew Harrison role and even is okay with taking the pressure off his shoulders. Maybe even give himself a two-year window to become the first round pick he wants to be.

These stats are a good thing to me.

Once Wagner and edwards improve and Bradshaw returns, UK is probably the best team in the nation.

We are gonna need everyone to win anything that matters come March.
If Wagner and Edwards start clicking and a couple of those 7 footers get moving, this team could be legit

Scroll down to advanced if you want some truly eye opening numbers. The two most effective offensive players are also the two most efficient defensive players. Those same two players are also 6th and 7th in minutes played.

It’s early. I get that. But these numbers are hard to ignore.
And need to change if Cal is serious about winning #9.

No telling what he promised Wagner and Edwards to come to UK but he better find away to get Reed and Dilly as many if not more minutes than those two or Cal needs to hit the F’in road!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT