ADVERTISEMENT

YTD Statistics

Not knowing the stats I would’ve thought Edwards was averaging 6 ppg and shooting 35% with all the talk about him. Yes he has started slow but 10/ 46% isn’t terrible 25% into your FR season. He does need to either quit settling from 3 or be more consistent. DJ at 13 ppg is about where I expected him to be and that is skewed by his abbreviated game vs Miami. Reed and Mitchell have been pleasant surprises

Reactions: grevey35
Edwards and Wagner laying bricks stands out to me. Thiero is 1/6 from deep (but one attempt was a half-court heave). So he’s honestly at 20% and has limited his attempts. When do these dudes limit theirs?
Thiero has a couple of air balls in that one for six. Don’t kid yourself, he has a lot to prove as an outside shooter.

Thiero has a couple of air balls in that one for six. Don’t kid yourself, he has a lot to prove as an outside shooter.
What part of my post did you read and come to the conclusion that I was saying that Thiero is a good shooter or that he doesn’t have a lot to prove?

The point, since you missed it: Edwards and Wagner (Edwards has airballed a couple himself, Wagner has an air ball and at least one that only hit the backboard) need to limit their attempts as Thiero has. NONE of them are good enough shooters to have the green light. But DJ and Edwards clearly have it.

Reactions: crestcat
What part of my post did you read and come to the conclusion that I was saying that Thiero is a good shooter or that he doesn’t have a lot to prove?

The point, since you missed it: Edwards and Wagner (Edwards has airballed a couple himself, Wagner has an air ball and at least one that only hit the backboard) need to limit their attempts as Thiero has. NONE of them are good enough shooters to have the green light. But DJ and Edwards clearly have it.
Oh! Don’t piss this guy off. He is the weirdo Santa of these boards. He is keeping a list.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT