Your mental image of Paddock Posters

No tattoos and my chest is hairier.

448292c9bcba6cec5c2abc55735b3e38b9c8961df377fe8010b011aa9cdefd3c_1.jpg

Megablue05 in his mind

slash-headbang-o.gif

Megablue05 in reality (except no guitar skills at all):

devintownsend-199x300.jpg

+
Why do you keep floating the notion that you're some rocker? In reality, we all know you're a 45 year old factory worker with zero musical skills living at his moms or in a rental, supported by his mom.

You kind of give it away man.

Why do you keep floating the notion that you're some rocker? In reality, we all know you're a 45 year old factory worker with zero musical skills living at his moms or in a rental, supported by his mom.

You kind of give it away man.

I'm no rocker at all. Just a desk jockey who is fan of music in general. Going to concerts/festivals of all kinds is my hobby like other people go to car shows, gun shows, comic conventions, road football games, etc.

No need to be a dick about it, sheesh. :(

Reactions: bradyjames
I'm no rocker at all. Just a desk jockey who is fan of music in general. Going to concerts/festivals of all kinds is my hobby like other people go to car shows, gun shows, comic conventions, road football games, etc.

You keep being you man. Better to be somebody that enjoys being them self versus somebody that tells everyone else how to be them self.

Cheer up. We've gone at it for a while. No need to take something so personal at this point. I was joking with you. I'm a rock lover myself. Old and new. Actually just recieved a signed poster of silverstien yesterday. One of my favs.

Figured the moms basement thing would give the joke away but it's tough to dissect humor on a MB.

and his truck is in fact much bigger than that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT