ADVERTISEMENT

Your mental image of Paddock Posters

That's what I figured...just wasn't aware that it was common knowledge among you guys. Has he made this claim before? Probably one of those douches that went and bought a uniform at a surplus and wears it around town.

Fatty-Fats.jpg

Fatty1.jpg

no-one-here-but-us-bushes-cropped1.jpg

Starchief, I'll watch it when i get home. No volume here in office

I don't mind your passionate position on things (don't agree with a lot of them, but your takes don't phase me), but man you seem like an angry person. Your posts remind me so much of Michael Douglas in Falling Down.

Not an angry person. I'm just surrounded by these views (DaBoss, LEK,CatDaddym fuzz) constantly on a daily basis and the lack of consistency, logic and the abundance of hypocrisy gets to you after awhile. Also, if you pay attention to their posts, you'd probably see why I don't respond with cotton candy and unicorn hugs.

Not an angry person. I'm just surrounded by these views (DaBoss, LEK,CatDaddym fuzz) constantly on a daily basis and the lack of consistency, logic and the abundance of hypocrisy gets to you after awhile. Also, if you pay attention to their posts, you'd probably see why I don't respond with cotton candy and unicorn hugs.
These words do not mean what you think they mean. Here is a link that explains what logic is vs what you think it means.

http://www.chrisjeub.com/understanding-logical-syllogisms/

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT