ADVERTISEMENT

You have to be kidding.

willievic

Senior
Aug 29, 2005
Louisville, KY.
A group of us were at Duffy's in Bonita Springs, Florida, watching UK and Kansas State. When it was close at halftime, we agreed that Kansas State would win. If you have watched UK, for the last 6 or 7 years, you know that other teams would make changes at the half, while UK stays the same. Cal does not know how to adjust his game. Cal cannot coach, plain and simple. I know you have a lot of "Cal Suckers," on here who don't know basketball, and they believe all of Cal's excuses. Anyone who has ever played basketball, which I and a lot of UK fans have, watches UK. and just shakes their head. What the hell are they doing, standing around, not setting screens, cutting to the basket, etc. The Cal Suckers can continue to defend Cal, but results tell. We had 45 rebounds to Kansas State 25. We had 4 of 20 on 3 point shots, and they had 5 of 21. They had 0 of 11 in the first half on threes, but still led us at halftime. It is painful to watch UK play, when I know we have the better talent, but someone who can't coach. Cal is GREAT at making excuses. I have $5,000 to contribute to buy him out. He is a sick excuse for a basketball coach at this level.

0-11 from three at the half , AND HAD A 3 POINT LEAD !!!! Agreed Willie , we are done as long as the fraud stays on as HC

Reactions: Cawood86
I absolutely knew K state was going to win. It was a repeat of the Vandy game. It was so obvious players not ready to play. Players are afraid. Players don’t know what they’re doing you’re fumbling turning the ball over. Absolutely no adjustments. But also no preparation.

Reactions: UKSouthpaw
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT