ADVERTISEMENT

You gotta love Mike Leach....

First game as coach a transfer quarterback players not recruited for this system no spring practice and boy they look smooth! Sure is fun to watch

Those calls are make and break. He’s won some and he’s lost some using that strategy. I’ve always been a Leach fan. I love our coach too. I think some of our fans are also overly enamored with him. He had 1 season at Wazoo where he finished in the Top 25. He’s fun to watch, he says some great stuff, he’s had some success but I just have never seen what others see to want him so bad.

Oh Lord, here we go again with the Mike Leach love affair.
He giveth, and sometimes he gives up 60 points to a 3-9 UCLA team and loses to an FCS teams in consecutive years

Save this post for whenever he almost beats Alabama and then loses 55-24 to arkansas the next week

He giveth, and sometimes he gives up 60 points to a 3-9 UCLA team and loses to an FCS teams in consecutive years

Save this post for whenever he almost beats Alabama and then loses 55-24 to arkansas the next week
Don't disagree with anything you posted. Just know he will never lose due to fear of failure. He goes down swinging and shooting from the hip.

Last edited:
Reactions: mktmaker
Smoke and mirrors. He will, over his tenure at Miss St, win some he should and lose more that he shouldn’t. All this live for a guy with a .500 record just about every place he went. Get over it, move on. He’s not nor will he ever be, the coach here. If you love him so much, get on EBay and buy you some bulldog gear.

Reactions: jameslee32
Smoke and mirrors. He will, over his tenure at Miss St, win some he should and lose more that he shouldn’t. All this live for a guy with a .500 record just about every place he went. Get over it, move on. He’s not nor will he ever be, the coach here. If you love him so much, get on EBay and buy you some bulldog gear.
cry about it.

84-43 at Texas Tech is .500? You idiot.
55-47 at WSU is .500? You idiot- at least that's close to .500.
So, where did he go .500, you FOOL?

I'm a hire Leach guy because I agree with the people who say he loses games he shouldn't and won't ever get us to the promised land. I think it's the same with Stoops. We will win 8-10 with him. And I love it! I think the same holds true for Leach. I just like that he goes down swinging and that his brand is more entertaining to watch.

Personally, I'd prefer we perfect what Stoops wants to do. I love a hard nosed ass D. It's the lack of a consistent offsensive identity that drives me crazy. We always seem to lack situational awareness. People calling for people's heads are idiots. Today didn't show me anything we didn't already know about Stoops, and reality is we lost 29-20. We absolutely were screwed out of a TD. Not gonna go on about other coulda woulda shouldas....that's all fine and dandy after the fact. But we scored that ****ing touchdown and I'm counting it regardless.

I
I'm a hire Leach guy because I agree with the people who say he loses games he shouldn't and won't ever get us to the promised land. I think it's the same with Stoops. We will win 8-10 with him. And I love it! I think the same holds true for Leach. I just like that he goes down swinging and that his brand is more entertaining to watch.

Personally, I'd prefer we perfect what Stoops wants to do. I love a hard nosed ass D. It's the lack of a consistent offsensive identity that drives me crazy. We always seem to lack situational awareness. People calling for people's heads are idiots. Today didn't show me anything we didn't already know about Stoops, and reality is we lost 29-20. We absolutely were screwed out of a TD. Not gonna go on about other coulda woulda shouldas....that's all fine and dandy after the fact. But we scored that ****ing touchdown and I'm counting it regardless.
I'm going to patiently await an explanation as to how that was not a touchdown from the $EC. It won't be forthcoming. We probably would have lost anyway, but it was still bullshit.

I

I'm going to patiently await an explanation as to how that was not a touchdown from the $EC. It won't be forthcoming. We probably would have lost anyway, but it was still bullshit.
100% and unequivocally. You can say maybe we go into halftime and come out with a different mindset if it went that way, but who knows. I'll chose to accept everything else went as it should. But we got that 6 and damnit I'm giving us the PAT for our troubles. 29-20

Reactions: AustinTXCat

Well, it was 21-14, but point stands. They might hang up 60 on us next week and they might struggle to get to 21. Who the hell knows

Kaylin Hill got injured on their first posession. Didn't play for rest of game. Don''t know what his injury is.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT