ADVERTISEMENT

Hey @PensacolaBlue, You Gotta Give Stoops This Much Credit . . . .

The-Hack

All-American
Oct 1, 2016
He’s moved the majority of our Bowl Games much closer to you than anyone else did.

You can turn you TV on and watch a game in Orlando or Jacksonville the majority of Bowl seasons, instead of turning your TV on and watching colder weather bowls.

Stoops has made our second (2016), third (2018/19), fourth (2020), fifth (2021/22) and now our sixth Bowl appearance in Florida, all since 2016.

Open a hatch on that Pensacola abode, and the Kentucky fans might be loud enough that you can hear is across state!!

Last edited:
I’m droppin by ya house man - don’t forget my Christmas present

I drink cognac, bourbon, or Corona

Your pic

Reactions: The-Hack
I’m happy to host but you may be disappointed to know that I’m about 6 hours from Jacksonville. We have the most amazing beaches in the world though so it may be worth a detour

I’m happy to host but you may be disappointed to know that I’m about 6 hours from Jacksonville. We have the most amazing beaches in the world though so it may be worth a detour
Own property in Sandestin and nothing beats the panhandle. Can’t wait to make it almost my full time home (don’t think I can do summers there) but that’s at least 5-7 years away. Spend about 2-3 months there now when time allows. Just so damn beautiful and relaxing!!!!!

Reactions: Lost In FL
Own property in Sandestin and nothing beats the panhandle. Can’t wait to make it almost my full time home (don’t think I can do summers there) but that’s at least 5-7 years away. Spend about 2-3 months there now when time allows. Just so damn beautiful and relaxing!!!!!
I lived in Northern California for several years and would trade the Florida Panhandle for there if it weren’t for the political environment. Summers are rough here with the humidity. But I’m not complaining too much.

What is this !!!! “Don’t think I can do summers there” ??? Good thing you’re not a Southern Miss season ticket holder 🛩️🔥🍺

Declare residence in Florida!!!!! lol

Good thing you’re not a Southern Miss season ticket holder
I heard three Southern Miss fans were found melted to their stadium seats after a late August game.

I’ll never forget my sojourn to the hellish confines of that stadium, (nicknamed as I recall, the “Magnifying Glass”).

• Haha
Reactions: Freetaxreturn
What is this !!!! “Don’t think I can do summers there” ??? Good thing you’re not a Southern Miss season ticket holder 🛩️🔥🍺
Well the heat is just part of the equation as I own on a vacation resort so it’s crowded as hell down there in the summer. Honestly don’t understand why people pay what they do to go there with how crowded the beaches are and all of the restaurants but I’m glad they do. I get $550/night for my condo during the summer which stays booked solid from June 1 - August 10th at least.

Reactions: Freetaxreturn
Well the heat is just part of the equation as I own on a vacation resort so it’s crowded as hell down there in the summer. Honestly don’t understand why people pay what they do to go there with how crowded the beaches are and all of the restaurants but I’m glad they do. I get $550/night for my condo during the summer which stays booked solid from June 1 - August 10th at least.
I was just messin’ with ya 2010 🍺

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT