ADVERTISEMENT

You’ll know it’s officially over when …

CHAMPCAT11

Senior
Jun 16, 2009
The players team chemistry goes to hell. There will be some spats and infighting and no energy from the bench. You’ll see frustration and those on the bench will just sit on their hands. Happens every year with Triple C’s teams. I hate it for the good guys and the fans but it’s a sure sign that they just want to declare for the draft and leave. I still think it’s possible to turn this around but it very well could get ugly. Still hoping but not optimistic.

The players team chemistry goes to hell. There will be some spats and infighting and no energy from the bench. You’ll see frustration and those on the bench will just sit on their hands. Happens every year with Triple C’s teams. I hate it for the good guys and the fans but it’s a sure sign that they just want to declare for the draft and leave. I still think it’s possible to turn this around but it very well could get ugly. Still hoping but not optimistic.
Has anything like that happened so far? I'm not being argumentative I'm just asking if you've seen it because I haven't. I might have just not been paying attention.

Reactions: grevey35
I hope last night was just a blip. They’ve looked to really have great chemistry … until last night.

The quote on Thiero prior to the game and then what we saw happen on the court was a major “oh boy, what the hell is going on here …” feeling. Hopefully we look back on this and laugh in a couple weeks.

Has anything like that happened so far? I'm not being argumentative I'm just asking if you've seen it because I haven't. I might have just not been paying attention.
Not yet. Just saying it’s been happening every year with Triple C’s teams. I hope like hell this year’s different. It’s not a done deal but Triple C tends to screw good things up every year.

What team chemistry? Calipari won’t leave the same 5 guys on the floor for more than a whistle!

That’s probably the reason dudes looked frustrated last night. Cal can get away with that at Rupp, depending on the team, but in an atmosphere like that, you ride your studs all game!

He can’t even start and play his best players, and one of them seems to be boycotting his @$$.

Yes, I have seen a change in body language on the bench. It's not Thiero with the bad body language, but he knows what is going on. Will Cal do the right thing? That's what Thiero's dad was referring to.

I don't know about a problem with team chemistry.

We look like every other AAU team or farm team showcasing talent for the next level.

Individual effort over team play.

Our HC seems to be doing his part by swapping players out constantly to make sure no one gets mad about a lack of minutes.

No worries--HC will be in the NBA green room passing out big hugs and kisses as normal.

GBB!

Reactions: blackcat714
Lets change the subject whats the most players a college team has had drafted in the same year,its all about the draft you know……

Either JFCats22 is being a parody of Cal defenders with all his cal defenses on here the past several months or guys going through some stuff because he was on the cal has to go train for a bit.........gets p*ssed at them in game threads for years now .. and for the cal defenses to come in these threads ... I want to say there is a chance he's just being funny and extreme level of sarcasm.

Reactions: STL_Cat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT