ADVERTISEMENT

Yahtzee Khamari Anderson commits to Kentucky

Let us put it this way. These schools wanted him. Alabama, Michigan, USC, MI ST, Ole Miss and Auburn. The breakdown on him says he moves well for his size, great at finding open spots to catch the ball, excellent blocker on or off the line and in open space. Projected to be a very good college starter.

Let us put it this way. These schools wanted him. Alabama, Michigan, USC, MI ST, Ole Miss and Auburn. The breakdown on him says he moves well for his size, great at finding open spots to catch the ball, excellent blocker on or off the line and in open space. Projected to be a very good college starter.
Wow that’s a nice list of schools that wanted him glad we got him! Welcome to the BBN!

This guy is a total package TE. With most TE's it seems they are either good blockers or good receivers, but rarely are they good at both. This guy is good at doing both. Man, we are gonna have some studs at TE for the next several seasons. I am really excited about Anderson and was so happy to see when he committed today. I wasn't expecting it.

• Love
Reactions: Fox2monk and catben
He's also been selected to the Under Armor All-American game!!!

This kid is the REAL DEAL!!!

Way to go Vince!!!! And Square and Walker whom I'm sure had a hand in this commitment!!!

Big dude.
Big tight ends are what make you Tom Brady and Patrick Mahomes. The key to both of those quarterbacks.
Get the ball out quick and most of the time to the tight end.

Brady doesn't have a tight end this year and his team sucks. Gronk just said I'm done. It's really hurt the buccaneers not having him.

Aaron Rodgers doesn't have much of a tight end and the Packers suck. You can point fingers at the devante Adams but tight end is almost non-existent versus two years ago. Tonyan had 10 touchdowns and blew his acl knee out last year and then he came back this year after only 8 months but he ain't been much of anything.

Tight end is the key to winning.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fox2monk
Big dude.
Big tight ends are what make you Tom Brady and Patrick Mahomes. The key to both of those quarterbacks.
Get the ball out quick and most of the time to the tight end.

Brady doesn't have a tight end this year and his team sucks. Gronk just said I'm done. It's really hurt the buccaneers not having him.

Aaron Rodgers doesn't have much of a tight end and the Packers suck. You can point fingers at the devante Adams but tight end is almost non-existent versus two years ago. Tonyan had 10 touchdowns and blew his acl knee out last year and then he came back this year after only 8 months but he ain't been much of anything.

Tight end is the key to winning.
A good TE is valuable things. But all those QBs were not made by their TE by any stretch

I very much disagree. Patrick Mahomes is pretty much living off of Travis Kelce. Brady can't win without Gronk.
Brady won 4 rings with Gronk and 3 w/o Gronk.

Gronk is a great TE...but Brady was great before Gronk was in NFL was he not?

Brady won 4 rings with Gronk and 3 w/o Gronk.

Gronk is a great TE...but Brady was great before Gronk was in NFL was he not?
When you look at Brady stats he was more of a game manager up till about 2005. 2007 is when he really started being legitimate touchdown thrower when he had Randy Moss and he had the Aaron Hernandez I think. I believe he's almost always had a tight end

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT