ADVERTISEMENT

Yahtzee! Angelo Washington

Not trying to offend you, but it's still not funny....

sorry - was for me.

I’ve learned I can’t take things so serious as a fan because watching sports is supposed to be entertaining.

If it controls more of me than that, it shouldn’t. I cannot fix the defense that took the field the last 2 weeks, and I cannot enhance the offense that exploded for 600+ yards and 42 points.

As a fan, I can enjoy watching the games and having a few laughs (many of them being sarcastic) along the way. That’s all my comment was, so it shouldn’t really have been offensive.

Reactions: Phil_The_Music
sorry - was for me.

I’ve learned I can’t take things so serious as a fan because watching sports is supposed to be entertaining.

If it controls more of me than that, it shouldn’t. I cannot fix the defense that took the field the last 2 weeks, and I cannot enhance the offense that exploded for 600+ yards and 42 points.

As a fan, I can enjoy watching the games and having a few laughs (many of them being sarcastic) along the way. That’s all my comment was, so it shouldn’t really have been offensive.

That's good. It's important to find humor in some situations even if others don't.

I don't take it too seriously either, and wasn't offended, (I figured I'd be offending you), but I do get tired of hearing that comment. Been on message boards too long I guess...

Back to the Topic at hand

Kid is smart and talented. 26 ACT. Good frame for a MLB. I need to watch his highlights later.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT