ADVERTISEMENT

Xaiver Pinson

Maybe so. I have a hard time seeing Xavier Pinson lead any team to a national title but no one can tell the future either

Only players on LSU I’d want are Days(would be a COVID year transfer) or Eason if he somehow didn’t enter the draft. Either could be starting 4s. Brandon Murray a top 100 freshman from IMG who averaged 10PPG for LSU also entered the portal today.

Lander IU PG in Portal 5 * think he is pretty good but don’t watch a lot of Indiana BB. He was compared to Fox out of high school and is a lefty 6’5

What are the new transfer rules? I thought it was a player was able to play immediately on the first transfer only.

Reactions: UK90
Only players on LSU I’d want are Days(would be a COVID year transfer) or Eason if he somehow didn’t enter the draft. Either could be starting 4s. Brandon Murray a top 100 freshman from IMG who averaged 10PPG for LSU also entered the portal today.
The cupboard is bare at LSU. Matt Mcmahon will have a tough first year or so. Both KJ Williams and Tevin Williams are preparing for the draft and will try to go pro so I doubt they will transfer.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT