ADVERTISEMENT

Wow 12 years old!

never forget baseball GIF

I went and looked him up and sure as crap here is a story on Mohamed Dabone 12 years old!

If true, then he might be the single most physically-freaky 12-year-old ever to live.

Makes me curious where he was born and if there might’ve been some birth certificate shenanigans going on.

This wouldn't surprise me though if he was 12. There are some freak athletes out there. Look at Wemby. I'm not saying he was like this at 12 years old, but that dude right now is doing things I'd never thought I'd see from anyone that size. Ever.

Reactions: kywildcat41086
So here’s the deal.

He’s “from France” for ball league purposes. But he was born in Burkina Faso, Africa. Many African countries are notorious for not keeping any track at all of what day or even what year kids are born. So that’s why he’s “12.”

Nothing to see here.

Kid may be good or not.And I’m sure he’ll be able to wait six years to start college if that’s what they want to do with him. But the overwhelming odds are the guy’s already 18 and will not be getting any bigger to speak of. Also he’s variously listed from 6’10 down to 6’8—so frankly if he wants to play Division 1 at all those “flashes of shooting,” which at this point probably means oh wow one went in!….. are gonna need to become more common.

So here’s the deal.

He’s “from France” for ball league purposes. But he was born in Burkina Faso, Africa. Many African countries are notorious for not keeping any track at all of what day or even what year kids are born. So that’s why he’s “12.”

Nothing to see here.

Kid may be good or not.And I’m sure he’ll be able to wait six years to start college if that’s what they want to do with him. But the overwhelming odds are the guy’s already 18 and will not be getting any bigger to speak of. Also he’s variously listed from 6’10 down to 6’8—so frankly if he wants to play Division 1 at all those “flashes of shooting,” which at this point probably means oh wow one went in!….. are gonna need to become more common.

Yeah, African-born players have always been known for having suspect age listings. Birth certificates tend to be fluid and easily-modifiable things in many of those countries.

Regardless of what’s been reported, I don’t for a second believe he’s actually 12. It just defies all physiological logic to think the guy in that video could be that young.

Kids got a big time future in front of him for sure. Hope he doesn’t get surrounded by a bunch of vultures and they ruin him. Looking at his gas while pausing a few time he definitely looks younger so maybe he is 12. Sometimes we just get unicorns in the world and he may just be one. I’ll all work out anyway and you can’t hide from the internet. Shame that but whatever. lol. I say get in on him now and let the chips fall. Damn. At 17 this kids a future pro. At 12 he’s a future hall of famer. lol.

Reactions: kywildcat41086
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT