ADVERTISEMENT

Wow 12 years old!

Gillespie probably already offered him a full ride to Tarleton State.

Friends Leatylrs GIF - Friends Leatylrs GIFs

Chump, I graduated from TSU.... 😅 😁

So here’s the deal.

He’s “from France” for ball league purposes. But he was born in Burkina Faso, Africa. Many African countries are notorious for not keeping any track at all of what day or even what year kids are born. So that’s why he’s “12.”

Nothing to see here.

Kid may be good or not.And I’m sure he’ll be able to wait six years to start college if that’s what they want to do with him. But the overwhelming odds are the guy’s already 18 and will not be getting any bigger to speak of. Also he’s variously listed from 6’10 down to 6’8—so frankly if he wants to play Division 1 at all those “flashes of shooting,” which at this point probably means oh wow one went in!….. are gonna need to become more common.

Age true or not, He likely plays pro ball over there until he becomes NBA draft eligible and never sees a college court.

You know funny thing is I said some crazy stuff about him when I saw him play in college. I said there is no way he’s 20 years old I said he’s closer to 40 than 20 when he was playing at Ohio State.
He definitely looked way older than 18. His body sure wore down like it too. I know y’all dudes have injuries so easily explained but it’s weird none the less. He was American though so his birth certificate would be harder to forge.

Reactions: kywildcat41086
Kids got a big time future in front of him for sure. Hope he doesn’t get surrounded by a bunch of vultures and they ruin him. Looking at his gas while pausing a few time he definitely looks younger so maybe he is 12. Sometimes we just get unicorns in the world and he may just be one. I’ll all work out anyway and you can’t hide from the internet. Shame that but whatever. lol. I say get in on him now and let the chips fall. Damn. At 17 this kids a future pro. At 12 he’s a future hall of famer. lol.
I don't think he looked that impressive to be honest. He didn't take one dribble and shot a 3 pointer 5 ft too hard. Ugo looked better in his highschool tapes and you see how great he is.

Wasn't there some kid that pitched in the Little League World Series several year back that was suppose to have been 12 years old & then after the Series we found out that he was 14 or 15 years old
I do think I remember about hearing a story on something like that.

Wasn't there some kid that pitched in the Little League World Series several year back that was suppose to have been 12 years old & then after the Series we found out that he was 14 or 15 years old
Danny almonte
Kid wAs a freak
Only he was 17 lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT