ADVERTISEMENT

"Would you like to buy a piece of Alex Jones?"

No one said anything you’re rambling about. Go back to your original post and read through to refresh your memory.

Nickelodeon Yes GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Are you f'ing serious? Dude is a f'ing wreck - your emotions would be all over the place.

I have never seen someone laughing after losing a kid. That's insane. I don't know a single parent that would even be able to muster a smile after losing a kid.

Obviously the murders happened. But this is weird as shit.

I have never seen someone laughing after losing a kid. That's insane. I don't know a single parent that would even be able to muster a smile after losing a kid.

I went to a funeral for a kid who was killed in a car accident. The mom laughed about something and then instantly burst into tears. It wasn't weird. It was normal.

Reactions: WildcatFan1982
I went to a funeral for a kid who was killed in a car accident. The mom laughed about something and then instantly burst into tears. It wasn't weird. It was normal.
That's fine. I've never seen that. You have. I haven't. Every experience I have had, it wasn't remotely like that.

Let’s say the father of a murdered child didn’t care his kid was murdered, hypothetically. What is it that you think this proves exactly?

I'd say my post about Nole was spot on. Saw it a mile away with his rant trying to make the folks he likes victims of some sort of ongoing plot. Using Alex Jones talking points to attack the father of a slain child to say he's "insane" and "weird" is again, a choice I suppose.

I mean, all you can do is laugh and ask, "what tf is wrong with people?"

Reactions: KAB Cats
If anyone has heard of Dan Carlin, who does the Hardcore History podcast (arguably the best podcast that exists), he does an addendum episode where he goes into the evolution of the American public when it comes to perceiving news in the context of cultural revolution. He talks a lot about this topic and how Americans very rapidly changed from "Leave it to Beaver" culture to a culture where extremes are commonplace. Very relevant here.

WTF are you arguing? Sometimes it’s ok to just STFU and keep your weird as shit thoughts to yourself.

Reactions: JGCraw
I love that this inhuman shred of crap's getting what he deserves. =)

Sub-human would be lying, to a man/woman, in unison to hide a President that you knew was mentally comprimised for 3+ years and letting bloodsheld occur all over the planet as a result but this makes your ilk angrier. That's why 50% of the people don't take any of you seriously about anything.

Sub-human would be lying, to a man/woman, in unison to hide a President that you knew was mentally comprimised for 3+ years and letting bloodsheld occur all over the planet as a result but this makes your ilk angrier. That's why 50% of the people don't take any of you seriously about anything.

Yea, most Republicans don't like Alex Jones, I'd wager.

You have a lot of experience with parents whose children were murdered in school and how they act afterwards at a national press conference do you? Do you have children? Even f*cking elephants grieve when a baby elephant in the pack is killed. It’s the most basic act of decency to give the parent of a murdered child some grace and leniency and let them grieve. Who in the hell seeks out and posts an edited clip of a parent acting like a mess and then questions how strange it is. WTF is wrong with you. JFC have some respect.

Reactions: WayneDougan
What am I arguing? I'm saying this is a weird AF thing to do as a grieving parent which I have never seen occur. It's pretty simple. You think my reaction to finding this being weird is the issue not the guy who was laughing but then as soon as he gets the nod for the cameras, shifts gears immediately?

Why this upsets you all so much is ridiculous. No one got in the way of the big leftist circle jerk in here. It's a relevant thing to post to the topic. Don't like it, don't read it, dude. I didn't @ you.

Stop playing games. You know what you’re doing by suggesting that the father of a dead kid has ulterior motives.

I think it’s funny that Alex Jones is considwr d rightwing in 2024 btw… the only reason that association is made is because Trump went on his show. I’ll actually give Trump some credit there. He knew what he was doing by winning the loyalty of the loudest conspiracy theorist

I think it’s funny that Alex Jones is considwr d rightwing in 2024 btw… the only reason that association is made is because Trump went on his show. I’ll actually give Trump some credit there. He knew what he was doing by winning the loyalty of the loudest conspiracy theorist
Yep - back in 2005 Jones was what I would consider a leftist. He was one of the "George Bush was behind 9/11" guys.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT