ADVERTISEMENT

"Would you like to buy a piece of Alex Jones?"

Sad thing is, dude actually doesn't believe anything he screams about. In today's world, the loudest voice with the most absurd opinions get the most attention. Unfortunately, there are millions who want to believe in someone and they gravitate to the loud person who says crazy things. I get playing to your base but it'd be hard to live with myself after spreading a conspiracy about a school shooting and students being crisis actors as parents of dead children from that shooting are asking me to stop. Whatever a soul actually is, Alex Jones doesn't have one.

I moved to ATX in July, 1998. Alex Jones hosted a radio show on KJFK at the time called The Final Edition. Listened to it maybe twice, if I recall. Back then I was usually away, deployed somewhere.

Thought Jones fit the eccentric crackpot mold during late 90s/early 2000s. After his Sandy Hook antics, I became disgusted by his rhetoric. Yeah, I poke fun at him over in Political thread. He deserves whatever financial hardships may happen.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT