ADVERTISEMENT

Would You Be OK?

bill clinton lol GIF

Yes, He was the only recruiter on Brooks's staff to establish any outside-the-state connections, The Offense seemed to go conservative after I believe the LSU win in 07 They had a good season last half of 06 and first half of 07, and the recruiting never recovered from Joker's move to OC. He Recruited in the South Carolina, Georgia area should be family prospects their now so I think it would be good to bring Joker back into his family at UK. Maybe show the QB's Gran's Offense before UK and let them make a choice to put Gran back in as OC and Joker in as maybe QB Coach.

Bringing Joker back as OC . He did a good job here under Brooks when they had some pretty good offensive talent. Serious opinions please.

First, Joker doesn't fit the profile Stoops will seek. He is old and he is not a very effective regional recruiter anymore. But if you are asking what I would say, it's a flat no. And that isn't because of any grudges or lack of respect for a fellow alum.

Reactions: Ky grandpa
Nope. He burned that bridge when he negatively recruited against us at Cincy. He could have been aggressive while still being respectful. He tried to ruin our perception to improve his job... Go somewhere else.... and learn that lesson.

No not ever again!!! He showed what he was like the first time.. He was a decent receiver's coach but that is it, not good but no....

GBB

• Haha
Reactions: cat888
No 1) he's directly responsible for the worst football I've ever seen.
2) he wasn't even a mediocre recruiter.
3) the fan base that has been around pre 2013 that remembers that era well will absolutely have a A&M style melt down.

I'll post a serious response, Slugger.

He did ok for us as an OC.........but that was 15 yrs ago and to the best of my knowledge he hasn't called plays since. He's in his 60's now. Would he be rusty....and why hasn't anyone picked him up to be an OC since? Would he still have the juice for the recruiting trail? Who have passed us up for the position to allow Joker to take over?

My thought would be to go with someone like Tommy Rees or Johns. I also think it would make more sense to go with Gran as the fall back option since he's more recently been an OC and is already on staff.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT