ADVERTISEMENT

Would Cal have a better record than K if he had K's players?

If Cal had ten arms and was a silicon based life form, would Wenyen average 0.2 more rebounds during Thursday games played on the moon?

If Cal had ten arms and was a silicon based life form, would Wenyen average 0.2 more rebounds during Thursday games played on the moon?

missed the point. I was trying to compare how K coaches 1 and dones to Cal. I think Cal would have K's team playing much better defense than they do, but not sure the offense would. Just comparing Cal and K since everyone wants to Faaar Cal.

missed the point. I was trying to compare how K coaches 1 and dones to Cal. I think Cal would have K's team playing much better defense than they do, but not sure the offense would. Just comparing Cal and K since everyone wants to Faaar Cal.

There’s simply no way to know, so the answers mean as much as Wenyen’s moon rebounds. I know it’s a message board, but on the other hand the obsession with Duke and K is just tired. Duke can do Duke, we’ll do us.

It's a small sample size (MSU, Ga Tech, Va Tech) but it appears to me that Duke is better without Bagley in the lineup. Certainly, Grayson Allen is.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT