ADVERTISEMENT

Won’t say that we totally own the Gators…..

I remember 2005-2008 when they owned us. It made me hate them as much as Duke, UNC and Louisville.

I grew up an hour from Gainesville and was in high school at this time. The Tebow and Basketball championship years made me hate them more than Duke.

Reactions: ukalum1988
We do. I think we've beaten them at their place 5 or 6 years in a row and 9 of 10 altogether(I think).

I hope it extends another 10000 days. After that FB losing streak, I need it for years to come.
It’s because of their previous dominance over us in FB that I made a qualified statement in my thread title. Thankfully the tide has turned recently, and frankly I will be very disappointed if we don’t beat them for a 4th straight time this fall.

As for BB, they had a pretty good run against us when Billy Donavan was HC, but now it’s back to where it should be.

Reactions: Fox2monk
It’s because of their previous dominance over us in FB that I made a qualified statement in my thread title. Thankfully the tide has turned recently, and frankly I will be very disappointed if we don’t beat them for a 4th straight time this fall.

As for BB, they had a pretty good run against us when Billy Donavan was HC, but now it’s back to where it should be.
From my memory we owned Florida and Donavan for the years before 2005 and beginning in 2005 we lost 8 in a row to him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT