ADVERTISEMENT

Women’s team holding tryouts

Wildcats1st

All-American
Sep 16, 2017
Just saw it on FB. Holding tryouts to fill out their team. I can’t believe Barney still has a job. Next cal will be asking everyone enrolled at uK over 6’10” to tryout. The season is almost here and the women don’t have a roster. Uk athletics has gone bananas

All of you middle aged men who still have eligibility and feel you still have something left in the tank, now is your chance to go out and dominate considering today's gender identity acceptance. You could be the real life Juwanna Mann.
You joke, but most men on this board would be surprised just how physical the women's game is. I walked to the men's team on as a freshman at my university and it wasn't worth my time/effort. When I left the team I was asked by the women's coach to be a practice player with a couple other guys for the women's team. My job was to beat up on the post players, and believe me, they dished it right back. Never been so sore. Dirty too. Lots of elbows in the paint.

Lol there's plenty more where that came from- almost every school in the country holds tryouts every Fall before practice starts.

Our WBB program is in shambles but this isn't the reason why haha.
And people act like out side of the couple of year's Mitchell had them going we've been great at WBB. Heck, outside of those couple of years, even Mitchell struggled with WBB here. It's a shame really. Because as we've seen at UCONN, both programs can be good.

I’m more concerned with the cheerleading program. That program has gone down the tube and someone needs to be held responsible. Unacceptable.
Well they got to bumping uglies down at the lake and they said they wouldn't be no more of this ugly bumping business going on with the cheerleaders so I guess they went to another school were they could uh bump uh, bump those uglies!

Just saw it on FB. Holding tryouts to fill out their team. I can’t believe Barney still has a job. Next cal will be asking everyone enrolled at uK over 6’10” to tryout. The season is almost here and the women don’t have a roster. Uk athletics has gone bananas
One lucky tournament and that fool Barnhart signs her to a massive deal when she already proved she sucked during the season with the best player in college.

Last edited:
(Whispers)....tons of Division 1 schools hold tryouts to find walk ons and practice players.

Florida MBB

Louisville MBB

UNC MBB

Texas MBB

Our fans get so worked up over the smallest things haha
Well the fans thought it was a joke at least on the Louisville post. Kinda is honestly. I know they do this for football at some spots but we really should fill out the roster with recruited kids, even bench warmers with walk-ons when possible.

All of you middle aged men who still have eligibility and feel you still have something left in the tank, now is your chance to go out and dominate considering today's gender identity acceptance. You could be the real life Juwanna Mann.
That’s true, I’m waiting for the first faux man to try to get into football or basketball. Funny that never happens. Almost like those fake women just wanna win against women because they suck as a man.

I'm curious about something; how many of these schools you listed actually added players to the roster from these tryouts? Any?

Super common actually.

Almost every division 1 school, anyone who is a walk-on, probably got the spot through a tryout in the fall.

Very rare for walk-on cases like Kentucky where they are arranged beforehand.

I don't care.

However.....it is noteworthy their tens of millions renovation project is underway while we're told there is no money for revenue sports' projects.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT