ADVERTISEMENT

WLEX Gals

Crouch is the best now, but their overall score is way down. I know that Lexington can't keep a Pflum locked down, but they've lost others too. Breanna Gilroy is one I miss.

On the right....
B5o4wB1IcAAj7VH.jpg

Shorty on the right has nice sweater meats but definitely is prone to becoming a fireplug fatty.

Angie Beavin is probably #1 right now but if MJP was still at her 2012 weight she’d give her a run for her money. It’s easy to forget just how recently she was at the top of the list.

Reactions: funKYcat75
I know what you mean, but, she starts talking and just gets all hot again IMO. She is, hands down, the most likeable sportscaster of all time.
No love for MJP - she got the ghetto ass just to lure Joker and broke up that family and somehow made UK football even worse cause of it

Reactions: 80 Proof
I’m not sure how it happened so quick but MJP looks like she’s lost 50+ lbs in the last month on Hey Kentucky tonight.

Krista Voda from the late 90s/early 2000s at WLEX was hot in her younger years. Still good for her 40s. Here's a picture of her with Shannon Spake who used to be a reporter on our games.

nascar-truck-homestead-2011-championship-contenders-press-conference-the-mcs-krista-voda-a.jpg
nascar-ns-homestead-2011-championship-contenders-press-conference-the-mcs-krista-voda-and.jpg
KV_on_TV_2014_kansas.jpg
kv2.jpg
632255310.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: CatGotMyTongue
No wonder Joker was tappin that
Billy wanted him a piece of that too!

https://www.outkickthecoverage.com/kentucky-wildcats-billy-gillispie-oral-history-021615/

http://kentuckysportsradio.com/bask...lly-gillispie-era-is-out-and-its-fascinating/

Mary Jo Perino also shared a crazy story about how Billy approached her at dinner after he was fired:

He was here two years. As far as I can remember, aside from media relations staff, I was the only female in any of those press conferences. I was the only woman working in Lexington in that capacity. After he had gotten fired, I saw him at Keeneland (horse racing facility in Lexington). He offered to buy me a drink, and I politely declined.

He had no idea who I was.

I saw him at dinner at a restaurant later that night. He again came up to my table and stood there and said, “Did you know I’ve been married twice. Both my wives are dead.” I said, “Coach, I thought you were divorced just once.” He said, “No, both my wives are dead. Do you want to know how they died?” I said sure. He said, “The first one died from eating poisonous mushrooms. And the second one died from a blow to the back of the head when she wouldn’t eat the poisonous mushrooms.”

I remember I looked at my girlfriend and said, “That guy just cashed a $3 million check from Kentucky to leave.” (Gillispie and UK would agree to settle a contract dispute, with Gillispie receiving $2.98 million from the University.) And he had no idea who I was. I don’t say that boastfully like, “Gosh, everyone knows who I am.” But I was the only one in there! I was the only woman that ever asked him any questions in any of those press conferences, and we’re talking about how many times, 80 to 100 times, over course of a season? I just don’t think he paid any attention to building any sort of relationship with people because he didn’t want to deal with the media at all.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT