ADVERTISEMENT

Williams announcing Friday

I don't know who Chip Williams is, but that's a breathtaking amount of water he's carrying for somebody.

As for Williams, wish him well. He would have been a luxury - as I've said for a while, Sarr's eligibility is the key to the season. If he's good, we're good.
He’s one of those Memphis fans last year saying Memphis would cakewalk to a national championship.

Hey wobblehead…. UK played 6 healthy guys in that game and Number one means diddly crap until late January. Evansville would have had a fine season if their Head Coach didn't bang the entire pom pom squad. He got fired, they fell off the earth all while their best player got injured. Are you dumb or just dumb?

I get your point but YOU DON'T LOSE TO EVANSVILLE. ESPECIALLY AT HOME.

You are either a wobblehead or never played organized bball... church league doesn't count!

So just came back to this thread from yesterday. Nothing announced yet it appears? I heard earlier decision was gonna be around 4pm wonder what is up?

Count me in as one who would love to have the kid but he ain’t make or break. I can see the arguments both ways as to whether he fits in here.

I’m always gonna err on the side of taking all comers. If he decides on Memphis bc he was scared to compete and earn his spot not be handed it, then I wish him well. If he decides he wants to come here and work his ass off and earn his playing time along with a spot in the draft, come on down big guy.

Reactions: StevieJFTW07

You are either a wobblehead or never played organized bball... church league doesn't count!
We did lose to Evansville at home and it meant nothing in the long run. Suck it up. I forgot that loss the next day. Move on. It meant nothing.

Reactions: mdlUK.1
I dunno bout that. Did you see our NET ranking the rest of the season? It obviously did mean something
Who cares about net rankings. I care about the end of the season. We won the SEC. Not a bad year. Evansville hardly won another game. Which season would you prefer.?

Your the guy that thought that UK would suck this year after the trip to Vegas. I'm the guy that knew they would win the SEC and be a top 8 team.

We did lose to Evansville at home and it meant nothing in the long run. Suck it up. I forgot that loss the next day. Move on. It meant nothing.

You suck it up. Don't care if you forgot the next day. One of the worst lossses... another church league player on here

Reactions: Bill Withers
I started as point guard in college. How about you? Did you even play basketball?

Played college ball as a forward. Played in KY State Championship twice and lost...

Where did you play high school and college?

And if you think losing to Evansville is no big deal your bball IQ is shit.

Also, most people who legitimately play college sports don't state if they started or not..... well played

I agree the loss to Evansville was very bad. It really sucked but why are so many still so obsessed with it? To the point of arguing with each other? I mean it happened. It is what it is. We ended up having a good season. It’s time to move on.

I agree the loss to Evansville was very bad. It really sucked but why are so many still so obsessed with it? To the point of arguing with each other? I mean it happened. It is what it is. We ended up having a good season. It’s time to move on.

Absolutely time to move on. But when you mention it being a bad loss and people act like it wasn't it's a head scratcher. We won the regular SEC but never played in the SEC Tourney or had an opportunity to see what seed and how Madness turned out.

With that said you're right. Time to move on. Bad losses happen regardless of rankings. That's why most of us love this sport.

Reactions: FrankUnderwood
Played college ball as a forward. Played in KY State Championship twice and lost...

Where did you play high school and college?

And if you think losing to Evansville is no big deal your bball IQ is shit.

Also, most people who legitimately play college sports don't state if they started or not..... well played
Maybe that is because they didn't start. I guess if UK had went on to win the National Championship all you would have thought about was the loss to Evansville.

Of course it was a bad loss.

It's when people say it's one of the worst losses in UK history tho...........I mean take it for what it was. A regular season bad loss.

Reactions: UK HEMINGWAY
So now you are a cheese dick.... I had 5th row seats for the SEC tourney chief! I follow and support UK bball.

I'm also questioning if you are even a guy!
Why are you talking about my DI--. If you are interested in me, which it sounds like you are, I'm happily married to the smoke show in my pic. So no thank you. I am your chief, that's for sure. You are some lil tribesman. I go to any game I want lil tribesman, Final Fours. Duke game, UNC game and any huge OOC game. Looks like no one agrees with you that the Evansville game was the worst loss in UK history so I guess you are just not smart about basketball. We at UK thank you for your support but please don't speak to other teams' fans...you will make UK fans look dumb.

Reactions: kl40504
Thanks for proving my point. You sound like a complete jack ass that loves to cuff his paisley shirt to look cool while stating he is married to a smoke show.. Overcompensating for something?

She needs a burger. You need to stop eating them CHIEF!!

Your pic says it all my man....
to be clear ….i'm not interested in going out with you. I'm into women, but thanks for the compliment. Wrap it up.

Reactions: kl40504
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT