ADVERTISEMENT

Will Levis

No problem , I just didn’t trust him .
If by not trusting him you mean not trusting in his level of play, the you’ll get no disagreement from me.

I kept hoping things would click for him and that he’d start maximizing his physical tools, but I never felt 100% confident that he could go out and consistently win games for us.

Last edited:
A quarterback that doesn't have a great offensive line is SCREWED in the NFL.

Its alot like Kentucky vs South Carolina for Levis right now. He doesn't have time to process and make correct decisions every down.
If he had a great line that could give him 1 more damn second or atleast make him feel comfortable...

I hate that he is sucking and losing. Team effort honestly

Levis is in a bad situation. Nobody would look good behind that o line. He's probably gonna get injured playing behind that line.

Imo miami would be an awful fit. They have a similar quick read passing attack. He just doesn't excel in quick read spread situations. He needs run/play action offense so he is throwing deep with limited routes to read.
I was going based off the weapons surrounding him, and a line that can keep him upright. Tua's injury issues aren't on the line, Tua's issues are from him wanting to stick his head in places he shouldn't.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT