ADVERTISEMENT

Why was Rex Chapman there?

UNIVKY

All-SEC
May 21, 2002
I seriously wonder why he showed up. Wasn't it just a few weeks ago he said how much he hated his time at UK. Stated that he wished he had gone to Louisville. How UK fans were redneck racists because of who he dated at UK.

Then I see him hamming it up next to Jeff S when Pope stated he and the coaches would be "shepherds".

I don't get it.

I seriously wonder why he showed up. Wasn't it just a few weeks ago he said how much he hated his time at UK. Stated that he wished he had gone to Louisville. How UK fans were redneck racists because of who he dated at UK.

Then I see him hamming it up next to Jeff S when Pope stated he and the coaches would be "shepherds".

I don't get it.
Rex is an attention whore, anything that gets him some attention he will be all in.

After reading quotes from his book, I'm done with this clown. He trashed UK like no other player has ever done
Negativity draws a big audience too like others stating on here has mental issues and attention whore

Last edited:
With all the great things we have to look forward to with our program, we still have these little cult of Nancy's running around needing to talk bad about former players who just for 1 second would dream of wearing that Jersey for this great program. What a joke!!

With all the great things we have to look forward to with our program, we still have these little cult of Nancy's running around needing to talk bad about former players who just for 1 second would dream of wearing that Jersey for this great program. What a joke!!
Hey Sherlock, your "former player" completely trashed this program and the fans.

You are the joke.

Dude has been through some stuff none of us will ever understand. He deserves a chance to redeem himself just like any of us. You don’t like his position then debate it, hate it , whatever, but to write off someone for their political views is why everything is on fire right now.

Last edited:
Dude has been through some stuff none of us will ever understand. He deserves a chance to redeem himself just like any of us. You don’t like his position then debate it, hate it , whatever, but to right off someone for their political views is why everything is on fire right now.
My post has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with his political positions.

It's how he has trashed this program. Repeatedly.

FWIW, he tells the same race related stories about the Charlotte Hornets and being told not to have a black GF by the owner. Trolling clicks and attention is all he is now.

Pretty dismissive. What if they told you who you could see and have relationships with? Feels like a fundamental freedom we should all enjoy.

Back in the day, I ran with a guy that went to high school with him. All I know about him is he said he was a jerk back then, too. But he could ball!

Last edited:
Reactions: bIhawk
As someone who personally had their struggles with mental health, I will say Rex is a headcase. I noticed something in particular in an interview I watched not long ago about his addiction. If he had actually taken the amount of pills he said he did, he would be dead, not from the narcotics but by the enormous amounts of acetaminophen he would have consumed. Either that or he’d be on his third liver. Man is full of shit, but he’s also obviously mentally unwell and always will be.

If you all were banned for everytime you said something negative about UK there would be no one left.

He's just another UK fan the way I see it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT