ADVERTISEMENT

Why isn't ESPN running a special on how to beat undefeated Gonzaga

Also, did they really do a 30 minute special on that?

They also had a vegas insider come on and let the world know the tourney was fixed and it was fixed for duke to win, Due to vegas $$$$.
I was watching a selection show and they did a segment on how many people had bet before the season started on UK to go 40-0 and how much Vegas stood to lose if they did (it was several millions). I told my wife right then there was no way we could win because they would be able to find a way to cost UK the title. All it took was 1 crooked officiating crew to do it.

Oh, plenty of people hate Gonzaga (named after a Roman Catholic Saint)...the Middle East for starters, also most of the coastal cities in the US. ISIS, the PLO, but not Sister Jean...

• Haha
Reactions: -COUNTRY-CLUB-JOE-
I was watching a selection show and they did a segment on how many people had bet before the season started on UK to go 40-0 and how much Vegas stood to lose if they did (it was several millions). I told my wife right then there was no way we could win because they would be able to find a way to cost UK the title. All it took was 1 crooked officiating crew to do it.
Along with terrible coaching and three dumbass possessions in a row by our pg.

Also, did they really do a 30 minute special on that?
No. The OP is imagining things to fuel his paranoia. There was never a 30 minute special on how to beat Kentucky.

Last edited:
No. The OP is imagining things to fuel his paranoia. There was never ever any 30 minute special on how to beat Kentucky.
I looked it up, I did find on KSR where apparently they did a 30 minute panel about
how to beat Kentucky. Sounds to me like it was done out of respect with Jay Williams basically saying he only thinks it can happen if Kentucky has a bad day.

People need to not confuse hate with respect.

I looked it up, I did find on KSR where apparently they did a 30 minute panel about
how to beat Kentucky. Sounds to me like it was done out of respect with Jay Williams basically saying he only thinks it can happen if Kentucky has a bad day.

People need to not confuse hate with respect.
Then I apologize and stand corrected. I don’t remember that and it sure sounded like bullshit.

But, as you said, that’s really a sign of respect. Not something we should be bitching about.

Reactions: STL_Cat
Why you ask? Maybe they see some of the stupidity that some in the Big Blue Nation have and they enjoy seeing them show it off. Pretty easy to be trolled if every little thing gets to you like that.

No. The OP is imagining things to fuel his paranoia. There was never a 30 minute special on how to beat Kentucky.
I seemed to remember a segment about the weaknesses of that UK team but I don’t recall it being 30 minutes

I'd buy one of those perfect win season shirts of Gonzaga. In one of the most strange years in college ball, you have one team who is near perfection, and a bunch of bluebloods who did not make the tourney or had early exits. Im still UK fan but you got to give credit where it is due.

seems like all I heard on Espn was “pull their bigs away from the paint and shoot 3s” maybe im imagining that....

Because Kentucky has the biggest fan base, and a lot of people hate us too. Ratings = $.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT