ADVERTISEMENT

Why is this acceptable?

Actually that sport you are talking about, college basketball, is no longer played. That ended spring of 2021. This is now a new semiprofessional sport in its second year. Kentucky ended college basketball as the number 1 program all time. We are struggling to find our way in the semipro league.
Why are you so terrible? Our #1 is on the line bub

Amazing that you still feel empowered to post after all the mindless gobbling you've done already.
I realize that you have daddy issues, but it's really time to let them go.
Nobody but your other sock accounts believe the shit that you post.
I’m really not interested in in your perversions. No means no.

Huh? Fact of life. Was amateur. Now semiprofessional by definition. Facts is facts.
It's college basketball. They still count the wins, coaches wins. Titles, players stats. All the history the same. You know this. What's fact is your ok with losing all time lead in wins and duke ku and unc going to have better history overall then us in 2 years. Cal lover there is no where for you to hide.

It's college basketball. They still count the wins, coaches wins. Titles, players stats. All the history the same. You know this. What's fact is your ok with losing all time lead in wins and duke ku and unc going to have better history overall then us in 2 years. Cal lover there is no where for you to hide.
For now but there will always be an asterisk. The sport changed. Period. Not my rules.

yeah I’m sure cal was the reason nobody could hit a wide open jumper he made adjustments after half and got us back in the game but it’s impossible to play 5 on 8

Lol Cal lover acting like the sport quit. No I expect us to be top. I want everything to count. We should never have an excuse EVER. We been having them for a few years. I never once bitched about unc or ku getting away with the cheating, we should over come that our self. See the problem is when you have excuses for losing and not doing your winning you have a problem.

The pumpers largely won’t be here until late Monday or Tuesday evening. They’ll still tell you you’re negative and still tell you they don’t come around after losses because of you.

They’re the idiots in the fanbase.

Remember all of this when MDWildcats55 decided to make his way back and convince you yOu jUsT hAtE cAl

Calipari has never owned anyone like B the way he has MDWildcats55. He really should be embarrassed.

Are you an autist or something? Come up with new arguments. But you cannot because you have very narrow interests, and one of them is to defend Cal, and use the tired “Louisville fan” argument (if you call it that). I know you’re Cal’s lover but bring some new material; at least make it interesting.

Because I graduated at Memphis and played baseball there (been a lifelong UK fan from birth half my family from Kentucky grew up in Rupp and always hated Tennessee teams) I’m a “Memphis fan” he says. Lol. . I guess. to y’all you’re a Louisville fan I guess.

People I know in Memphis would find some hella humor in that.

Bass bass. She’s trolling though, it’s KL’s other account. She does this just have some fun with her.

I want the Pumpers to get in here and explain why this crap basketball we see repeat itself ad nauseum is acceptable. The floor is yours. Please, come and tell the rest of us why losing by 16 on the road to a team who just got blasted by 20 pts is acceptable.

Why? Why is it OK?
Who in the hell is saying it's acceptable?

::Crickets::

None of 'em around to defend this crap because they know it's indefensible. "We haven't played together." What a load of horseshit. We're the most experienced team Cal has had. And we looked competely lost out there.
I just want someone to give me a cogent reason why this is acceptable.
I wanna know who the pumpers are? Like name wise.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT