ADVERTISEMENT

Why is this acceptable?

CB3UK

All-American
Gold Member
Apr 15, 2012
Lexington, KY
I want the Pumpers to get in here and explain why this crap basketball we see repeat itself ad nauseum is acceptable. The floor is yours. Please, come and tell the rest of us why losing by 16 on the road to a team who just got blasted by 20 pts is acceptable.

Why? Why is it OK?

Not real fans of Kentucky whatsoever. Tired of them getting on here telling us fans go cheer for another team while accepting Indiana/Louisville results as if that is the standard to hold UK in now. It's not! This is Kentucky Basketball and with the 5 star recruits, reigning Wooden Award player returning and experienced transfers coming in. One common denominator. It is unacceptable to keep polishing this turd. When his own players are questioning him in the postgame it's time for a change in the locker room. Sick of his snide remarks to the fan base putting us down. He can GTHO!!!

::Crickets::

None of 'em around to defend this crap because they know it's indefensible. "We haven't played together." What a load of horseshit. We're the most experienced team Cal has had. And we looked competely lost out there.
I just want someone to give me a cogent reason why this is acceptable.

I want the Pumpers to get in here and explain why this crap basketball we see repeat itself ad nauseum is acceptable. The floor is yours. Please, come and tell the rest of us why losing by 16 on the road to a team who just got blasted by 20 pts is acceptable.

Why? Why is it OK?
Because we don't love UK Basketball, we love Cal.

There. I answered for them. That might smoke them out.

bass-idiot.png

Just what damn choice you do you think you really have. Unacceptable means something you can send back. Right now, THIS IS WHAT WE GOT!!!!. Honestly, just what the hell do you think a random anonymous poster can do about it. All you can do is sound like a U6 fan and bash the program. This is what we got. Ride the cart or get off. The coach is not going anywhere. In fact, he is not even the problem.

how many threads are going to call out cal defenders? who’s defending him? a couple people who i’ve never seen?

It’s time for Cal to feel the heat directly. Time for signs in the yard. Time to boo him and only him at Rupp. If he takes a guy out playing well? Boo him. Time for “Play Thiero” chants, etc.

It’s time to assault his ego.

How can you defend it? It’s been the same mouth feed for 8 years.

-“This team is special.”
-Pre season hype
- Iffy loss or close game to start season
- “it’s early. Let us gel”
- Get hot for a few games in February
- Flop in March

That’s the past 8 years in a nutshell. The EXACT same

So Cal is playing the role of Norman Dale breaking down the colts. Of course he has to win the National Championship for this fairy tale to come true. I suspect if UK gets bounced in sweet 16 or earlier it may be sayonara Cal.

Just what damn choice you do you think you really have. Unacceptable means something you can send back. Right now, THIS IS WHAT WE GOT!!!!. Honestly, just what the hell do you think a random anonymous poster can do about it. All you can do is sound like a U6 fan and bash the program. This is what we got. Ride the cart or get off. The coach is not going anywhere. In fact, he is not even the problem.
You suck. How you can even show your sycophant face on here tonight shows what a f'ing idiot you are.

• Haha
Reactions: sam_o and CatPhight
They must all be 20 yrs old and haven't seen any coach but Cal running the program, so they don't know any better.
You are probably right on their age. I would say 20-35.
Most are infatuated with the NBA like Cal, and having players they relate to making it to "the League" seems to be more important than winning championships (sound familiar??).

For older UK fans, having the all time winningest program and playing deep into March and hoping for April and a championship is the most important part of being a UK fan.

All of the things that are important to older fans have slipped under Cal and he truly doesn't care.

He has destroyed a once great program and managed to divide the greatest fanbase in the nation.

Worst part. He doesn't give a rip about the fans or the history of the program.

Cal-Bass-Spit-Animated-Image-Small.gif

No Redbirds here. Sorry.
Are you an autist or something? Come up with new arguments. But you cannot because you have very narrow interests, and one of them is to defend Cal, and use the tired “Louisville fan” argument (if you call it that). I know you’re Cal’s lover but bring some new material; at least make it interesting.

Are you an autist or something? Come up with new arguments. But you cannot because you have very narrow interests, and one of them is to defend Cal, and use the tired “Louisville fan” argument (if you call it that). I know you’re Cal’s lover but bring some new material; at least make it interesting.
Are you illiterate or something? I’ve been yelling about defense all night. Clearly you can’t read. They offer classes.

You are really following the stereotype here. Bash bash bash bash bash bash bash . No basketball knowledge whatsoever.
You would know it well, wouldn't you. All you do is swing from Cal's ball sack and bash anyone who dares question Blessed Leader. You are the absolute worst. I can't believe you're actually in here trying to defend your daddy's shortcomings.

Reactions: Gromcat
I literally think that he's related to Cal. Or paid to try to deflect criticism. Otherwise, he exhibits a truly unhealthy (pathological) attachment to Cal

Reactions: Gromcat
You would know it well, wouldn't you. All you do is swing from Cal's ball sack and bash anyone who dares question Blessed Leader. You are the absolute worst. I can't believe you're actually in here trying to defend your daddy's shortcomings.
Pretty Pervy Phearkat. You are pretty obsessed with Cal’s privates. I’m not judging but you should do that in private.

I think the sport pass us up. This is a small state and basketball in America is second and college basketball isn't a big deal to people unless they bet or it's March. But hey we had a top 4 run in college basketball until 2017-2018. We are lucky to have had a few championships some good players and coaches. But it seems like we are getting smaller as a program and no one in power care or they think they are doing a good job. That's why we are going down.
We are going down and we gotta fight to be a second level now.

::Crickets::

None of 'em around to defend this crap because they know it's indefensible. "We haven't played together." What a load of horseshit. We're the most experienced team Cal has had. And we looked competely lost out there.
I just want someone to give me a cogent reason why this is acceptable.
He just spewing stuff because he has no answers. Very dishonest.

Pretty Pervy Phearkat. You are pretty obsessed with Cal’s privates. I’m not judging but you should do that in private.
Amazing that you still feel empowered to post after all the mindless gobbling you've done already.
I realize that you have daddy issues, but it's really time to let them go.
Nobody but your other sock accounts believe the shit that you post.

I think the sport pass us up. This is a small state and basketball in America is second and college basketball isn't a big deal to people unless they bet or it's March. But hey we had a top 4 run in college basketball until 2017-2018. We are lucky to have had a few championships some good players and coaches. But it seems like we are getting smaller as a program and no one in power care or they think they are doing a good job. That's why we are going down.
We are going down and we gotta fight to be a second level now.
Actually that sport you are talking about, college basketball, is no longer played. That ended spring of 2021. This is now a new semiprofessional sport in its second year. Kentucky ended college basketball as the number 1 program all time. We are struggling to find our way in the semipro league.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT