ADVERTISEMENT

Why doest Kentucky get the best players in the state

Yes. He’s been given the instructions to fix it repeatedly in this thread and he chooses not to so as to continue his weird schtick.
It’s odd because I switched to dark mode to view it, and everything is already white text. So not sure why he changed it to white. If I switch back and forth between modes it changes the font color automatically.

I took a extension off that changed everything from white to black which most sites are unusable. I can use this site without it. Hope this solved the problem. Could someone let me know. This is not something I've done on purpose

Reactions: G-PIP and WeWant9
I took a extension of that changed everything from white to black which most sites are unusable. I can use this site without it. Hope this solved the problem. Could someone let me know. This is not something I've done on purpose
All good on the light mode now.

I took a extension off that changed everything from white to black which most sites are unusable. I can use this site without it. Hope this solved the problem. Could someone let me know. This is not something

Some of that might be due to the previous staff and their priorities, I think we’ve seen a shift in that with the new staff. You’re not going land them all though.

FYI- I don’t know if you’re on the dark mode setting, but your text is white and doesn’t show on the regular mode at all.
Previous staff got Sheppard and Perry correct?

I took an extension off that changed everything from white to black which most sites are unusable. I can use this site without it. Hope this solved the problem. Could someone let me know. This is not something
I can see your post now.

Some day you'll be old and need help. Needing help isn't rediculous. I think I fixed it. I can hopefully fix my post. You'll have a harder fixing your manners

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT