ADVERTISEMENT

Why are effeminate short-shorts making a comeback?

Socratic method, i.e. dodge that shit because you can't even reason within your own head lmfao.
You seem upset. I hope I didn't strike a nerve. It's cool if this was essentially you back in the 1984 with your friends down at the mall. It's also totally cool that you don't consider this effeminate. I respect everyone's opinions.

3c97de4667644814fc96773d31f3ac02.jpg

You seem upset. I hope I didn't strike a nerve. It's cool if this was essentially you back in the 1984 with your friends down at the mall. It's also totally cool that you don't consider this effeminate. I respect everyone's opinions.

3c97de4667644814fc96773d31f3ac02.jpg
You're the one ate up with how people dress enough to argue on the internets, well played.

First these young fellas start wearing women's slippers on draft night.

Next, every college team is rocking out to short-shorts that we used to mock back in the post-80s decade.

Bring back the Fab Five baggy shorts. This is just too much. I know we're in an androgynous society now, but this is embarrassing. Bring back the long shorts.

1440_201810022009.jpg

i agree with you man. Back in the day there wasnt an option, everybody had to wear short shorts. Now you have an option and you choose to wear short shorts? Seems a little suspect

I've done told you I wear what I want to wear........I don't need clothes to validate my masculinity......evidently you do.....that's on you.......if I decided to wear a dress it would not change a damn thing........

you’d look pretty good in a skirt i bet

• Haha
Reactions: Ky grandpa
Are the Scots effeminate because they wear kilts? Clothes are clothes, let people wear what they like/feel comfortable with and go about your day. Pretty easy, life is good when you don't worry about the choices other's make.
LOL. Yeah, don’t want to tell a Scot that. No telling where they’d shove those bagpipes.

Reactions: Ky grandpa
I've done told you I wear what I want to wear........I don't need clothes to validate my masculinity......evidently you do.....that's on you.......if I decided to wear a dress it would not change a damn thing........

Now if you wear a dress yea it’s changing things. You can stand in front of a mirror proclaiming your masculinity in a dress all you want, you still have a masculinity problem.

Those annoying guys in 2007 - “why won’t you kiss men? Are you afraid you might be gay? Well then why won’t you? I kiss men and I’m not gay. Only men who are afraid to kiss other men are gay everyone knows that.”

Same guys in 2021 (politically shifted climate) - “why won’t you date women who have a penis? Are you gay? Only secretly gay men won’t kiss women with penises. They’re not men they’re women, why are you so afraid?”

I find it hilarious that the special (flimsy) male generation today thinks they’re actually out in front of this debate. The world laughs at you everyday you just don’t know it. I personally think the DSM5 was made to help you.

Reactions: Son_Of_Saul
I gotta say this. Basketball was supposed to be played in the short short type of uniform. Not until Michigan, did we have to endure some sort of massive disruption of fashion. And because they were relatively good, we couldn't say much. But, WILT didn't play in long shorts, Jordan didn't play in long shorts, you wouldn't expect a swimmer to jump in the pool with long shorts because it looks cool. So, as Rue McLanahan would say, "oh who cares?"

That's bs. I used to wear these elastic tights under my uniform and they come down to around 2 inches above the knee.
That's way before fab 5.
If you got low hanging fruit for the ladies those tiny shorts don't suffice to play in

Simple question: would you wear shorts like this in public today?

9f870ebb55366fdc231b3dee3a70d121.jpg

I didn't wear them without those compressed shorts back then that was much longer.
Trust me all of us hated those short shorts. I still have some pairs boxed up in the attic from my playing days

Pics will be the deciding factor. Be prepared to except our input. :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: awf
Pics will be the deciding factor. Be prepared to except our input. :)
It doesn't change it for him, it changes it for you. That fact is sad, that you can't judge someone's character while looking past their wardrobe even if it's not something you'd yourself choose to wear. BBN sure has a lot of simpletons in it.

Reactions: awf and Zissou87
Those annoying guys in 2007 - “why won’t you kiss men? Are you afraid you might be gay? Well then why won’t you? I kiss men and I’m not gay. Only men who are afraid to kiss other men are gay everyone knows that.”

Same guys in 2021 (politically shifted climate) - “why won’t you date women who have a penis? Are you gay? Only secretly gay men won’t kiss women with penises. They’re not men they’re women, why are you so afraid?”

I find it hilarious that the special (flimsy) male generation today thinks they’re actually out in front of this debate. The world laughs at you everyday you just don’t know it. I personally think the DSM5 was made to help you.

what in the **** are you talking about?

Do you wear skirts in public? If you did, would you still feel masculine?
I have never wore a skirt, dress or any other woman's apparel........my point is DA is that I don't rely on clothing to base my masculinity..........baddest SOB I eave met wore a long robe and had a walking stick..........he had hair down to his waist and he could kill most men with his bare hands......

I didn't wear them without those compressed shorts back then that was much longer.
Trust me all of us hated those short shorts. I still have some pairs boxed up in the attic from my playing daysW
What did you play........with yourself.......

I do have a picture I
Are the Scots effeminate because they wear kilts? Clothes are clothes, let people wear what they like/feel comfortable with and go about your day. Pretty easy, life is good when you don't worry about the choices other's make.

I never wore one.......but my wife says I still have nice looking legs for a guy my age.......
I forgot about a picture I had taken in a Kilt...it was at Edinburgh Castle.......was a cute girl taking the pictures.......had one of those fuzzy azz hats on also.......they had to find me a larger weight to hold the front of my kilt down........sure was a pretty little Scottish lass.............

Reactions: UKrazycat2
I have never wore a skirt, dress or any other woman's apparel........my point is DA is that I don't rely on clothing to base my masculinity..........baddest SOB I eave met wore a long robe and had a walking stick..........he had hair down to his waist and he could kill most men with his bare hands......

Reactions: SemperFiCat
It doesn't change it for him, it changes it for you. That fact is sad, that you can't judge someone's character while looking past their wardrobe even if it's not something you'd yourself choose to wear. BBN sure has a lot of simpletons in it.
You might need to check the batteries in that sarcasm meter limpface.

3lMKYEI.jpg

Limpface, hah, never heard that one. Better pat yourself on the back dooshnozzle.

You're on a roll. Carry on.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT