ADVERTISEMENT

Whose name should be next to be hung in the rafters at Rupp ?

Kentucky legend Sahvir Wheeler
7e3g4j.jpg

This thread is analogous to rearranging the chairs on the deck of the Titanic.
Yet here you are reading it . I guess we could go back to talking who will replace Cal. That would be time well spent. Have at it my friend.

Yet here you are reading it . I guess we could go back to talking who will replace Cal. That would be time well spent. Have at it my friend.
Don't let me get in the way of your delusion, but maybe there is a reason you don't see any responses. Lol

It's going to be brutal until he's gone. Questions will be met with "who cares" and "Cal sukks" instead of deceny and answering the question asked.
It's a shame but the whole discontent with Cal is going to dominate this board the whole off season I guess. I was only trying to change the subject a little bit and talk about KY BB which we all love and not the current crap show that it is currently. Looking forward to this board for the whole off season.

Reactions: Cold Stout Beer
It's a shame but the whole discontent with Cal is going to dominate this board the whole off season I guess. I was only trying to change the subject a little bit and talk about KY BB which we all love and not the current crap show that it is currently. Looking forward to this board for the whole off season.
You are correct. I apologize, but this is probably not the right time for your thread.

Last edited:
You are correct. I apologize, but this is probably not the right time for your thread.
No need to apologize my friend. I am as heart sick as every one over the current state of affairs.
Bad time for me to bring something like names in the rafters. My bad.

No need to apologize my friend. I am as heart sick as every one over the current state of affairs.
Bad time for me to bring something like names in the rafters. My bad.
Not really. I am just really pissed about how all this played out.

Wayne Turner...

PG in 3 title games...come on.

No brainer.

He's literally one of the few players to live up to the standard of FFs and championships.

He needs to be paid some retroactive NIL before any of these current slacks get anything. They couldn't sniff his practice shoes.

I agree with Turner. I’d also like to see Prince, Bogans, and Hayes get up there as well.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT