ADVERTISEMENT

Who Ya Got?

Big Brother Fight GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Zuck. Elon is in horrible horrible shape. If you haven’t seen him getting hosed down you might want to wait to place your bet.

Not really, unless you consider “winning” beating guys that have been practicing the art for like 6 months
He won gold and silver medals in an actual jiu jitsu tournament. You can put whatever asterisks on it that you want but it’s what he did.

He won gold and silver medals in an actual jiu jitsu tournament. You can put whatever asterisks on it that you want but it’s what he did.
I can go to that tournament right now and get a medal, it’s not impressive either way. It’s the same as me claiming to win a one on one basketball tournament against a bunch of monks who started shooting a ball 6 months ago and bragging about it.

It’s not against people that are actually you know good at jiu jistu.

I can go to that tournament right now and get a medal, it’s not impressive either way. It’s the same as me claiming to win a one on one basketball tournament against a bunch of monks who started shooting a ball 6 months ago and bragging about it.

It’s not against people that are actually you know good at jiu jistu.
Any person in that tournament was trained in jiu jitsu. It means he was better than his opponents. It’s also more competition than Musk has had in his training. That is an advantage for Zuck regardless if you want to downplay it.

Musk isn’t good at you know jiu jitsu.

I don’t give a shit either way, I’m not paying to watch two nerds fight. It’s going to be an awful attempt at a fight and be very cringe to watch of it even happens which I doubt it will.

Any person in that tournament was trained in jiu jitsu. It means he was better than his opponents. It’s also more competition than Musk has had in his training. That is an advantage for Zuck regardless if you want to downplay it.

Musk isn’t good at you know jiu jitsu.
You don’t have to train in jiu Jitsu to enter a tournament just fyi. Anyone can sign up.

But his coach has said he is one of the best students he's ever had.
So does every coach that’s ever been paid to coach someone. You don’t think he wants to keep that Meta money coming in? Every tennis or golf pro tells their students they’re a natural so they keep coming back for $50-100/hour lessons.

Reactions: warrior-cat
So does every coach that’s ever been paid to coach someone. You don’t think he wants to keep that Meta money coming in? Every tennis or golf pro tells their students they’re a natural so they keep coming back for $50-100/hour lessons.
I’ve seen plenty of celebrities take up various hobbies. I’ve seen coaches say they have promise or can be good. Rarely have I seen them say he’s one of the best he’s coached. For someone who doesn’t care about the fight, you sure are invested in arguing with me about my belief that Zuck has the advantage. You either care or are just being a troll at this point. Which is it?

• Haha
Reactions: 80 Proof
Musk, with his AI advancements he has probably had himself enhanced. Steve Austin was only 6 million dollars, Elon can afford a lot more.

This is more to the point than most people realize.

Reactions: roguemocha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT