ADVERTISEMENT

Who will the Cal haters give credit to after we upset Aurburn this afternoon?

Themselves?
They will give credit to no one.

When we win its one of these things; either the other team wasn't that good afterall or it doesn't matter because we still lost to UNCW and lost 3 straight at home. This team isn't going anywhere, defense sucks so it doesn't matter etc etc.

Plenty of posters here will complain if we win 103-102 because we gave up 102 points. It's impossible for them to be happy with a win, they will find something to complain about.

They will give credit to no one.

When we win its one of these things; either the other team wasn't that good afterall or it doesn't matter because we still lost to UNCW and lost 3 straight at home. This team isn't going anywhere, defense sucks so it doesn't matter etc etc.

Plenty of posters here will complain if we win 103-102 because we gave up 102 points. It's impossible for them to be happy with a win, they will find something to complain about.
Let’s be honest here. Calipari makes it very easy to criticize him. He is the one and only complaint, he never changes thus the constant complaining. No one is complaining because our defense sucks, the complaint is cal has done nothing to fix it or even tried anything different.

Let’s be honest here. Calipari makes it very easy to criticize him. He is the one and only complaint, he never changes thus the constant complaining. No one is complaining because our defense sucks, the complaint is cal has done nothing to fix it or even tried anything different.
I agree 100%, Cal has done a piss poor job in recent years other than recruiting. I was simply stating that regardless a ton of people on here will complain no matter the outcome today.

He's gotten credit for the new offense, finally mixing things up on inbounds defense, and trying a little pressure defense against Ole Miss. He still has about 5 other things to fix.

But, if you're wanting people who are done with him to give him credit, you'll be waiting a while. Just like those who love him so much that they can't understand why others are done with him.

He's gotten credit for the new offense, finally mixing things up on inbounds defense, and trying a little pressure defense against Ole Miss. He still has about 5 other things to fix.

But, if you're wanting people who are done with him to give him credit, you'll be waiting a while. Just like those who love him so much that they can't understand why others are done with him.
^^^ nailed it. There are plenty of people on here that even if we ran the table and won the NCAA Tournament this year, they'd still want Cal gone and give him zero credit.

Reactions: 59coop
Mouth Eating GIF by 8it

^^^ nailed it. There are plenty of people on here that even if we ran the table and won the NCAA Tournament this year, they'd still want Cal gone and give him zero credit.
That's because he is not winning at a level Kentucky fans expect. Quit playing if and deal with what is. A team with near double digit NBA players lost to UNC Wilmington at home.

If we win cause he’s made changes that needed to be made before now then why can’t he given credit??? But we all watch the games and see the exact same things happen time and time again, it’s hard to be 100% behind him when does that makes those stupid comments about nba etc. Anyone that’s not happy when we win, regardless of how you feel about Cal, isn’t a true fan. I would love for him to put the program first & id also love to win the lottery but……I’m still dreaming lol.

Reactions: EliteBlue
Well Appalachian State beat Auburn, so it isn’t like UK wins a championship if they win. In fact, Florida just beat them by 16 last Saturday. Sorry, Cal gets no credit for doing what he is suppose to do. Just because he underperforms and lowers expectations all year doesn’t make him a hero when he meets expectations in one game.

The fact that it would be an upset for us to
beat any SEC team is unacceptable. The day he told us his top priority was not winning SEC and National Championships was the day it was time for
him to move out of “Coach Rupp’s Chair” that he said he was borrowing. It doesn’t matter whether we win or lose at Auburn today.

I agree 100%, Cal has done a piss poor job in recent years other than recruiting. I was simply stating that regardless a ton of people on here will complain no matter the outcome today.
What good is recruiting if you lose 2/3rds of your top 20 games and cannot your protect home floor.

That's a weird flex, considering there's no way that's going to happen, and if it DID happen Cal would absolutely get the credit.

Just stop responding to takes this dumb. If Cal won a title this year, he would have universal praise. He doesn't have universal praise because he keeps losing at an alarming rate. This is just simple math. Stop setting unprecedented losing numbers.

Oh please NO ... NOT HONESTY!! It just hurts so bad!!

What’s amazing to me is that there is anyone who still supports or takes up for Cal in any way, shape or form.
If they haven’t realized by now that Cal cares absolutely zero about winning games at UK, then they never will. He has stated it publicly years ago and has not wavered once. Draft picks and nights in the green room are FAR more important to him than wins.
He starts guys based on promises made to the top ranked players and Klutch sports. He constantly lies and makes up injuries and sicknesses to cover when his prima donna’s are whining and crying about this or that (Anyone who thinks we’ve really had all the “injuries“ we’ve supposedly had the last three years is just being naive). His substitution patterns are completely ridiculous and are more like running practice sessions than an actual game. He consistently takes guys like Dilly, after 3 or 4 straight baskets, and sits him on the bench. He makes coaching “decisions” that literally can’t be ignored of how stupid they are based off what the correct strategy for actually trying to win the game would be (See a lob play designed when you have 3 of the top rated three point shooters in the country).
Since the wonderful contract Mitch gave him, Cal wants every season over basically as soon as possible so he can go home and pet his dogs and watch Little House on the Prairie.
As I said, people who can’t see all of these obvious signs simply aren’t looking. Our beloved program is being held hostage by a charlatan and a thief and, sadly, it will be burned to the ground I fear before he’s gone.

I give credit when he deserves it, but the problem is 18 out 20 times he messes something up or makes coaching decisions that cost him games

I couldn't agree more ... yes, I want him gone regardless of what happens this year. Cal's not going to change. He could fix all of this ... in a second. He knows how to win and coach to win. He knows how to recruit and build rosters to win consistently. He's done all of that his entire career, up until 2015. After that, things changed, and he's never been the same since. I want "todays" Calipari gone regardless of what may or may not happen "in this moment". My concern is what he does now and THE FUTURE. He's not changing, and the Program has been burning since he went off the rails. In his mind, it's always been HIM against the WORLD ... fighting windmills in his sick and twisted vision of his altruistic purpose to end generational poverty, as he sees it. Of course, he believes it's only John V Calipari that could pull it off but only at a school with a national platform, like UK. This just needs to end.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT