ADVERTISEMENT

Who will have a better G League career, Livingston or Khalil Whitney.

I think Livingston will be a pro, I wish he would’ve came back for another season I think it would’ve benefited him.

Reactions: shodaman
and you you would know what nba talent is
Yeah, I sure would. So does every other NBA fan who watches the game and has basic common sense. No matter how bad you want to sugarcoat it, Khalil Whitney and Chris Livingston aren’t NBA caliber players. They’re not elite in any area of the and are below average to bad in the intangibles that make up NBA players.

LOL at how triggered they are.

Last edited:
Yeah, I sure would. So does every other NBA fan who watches the game and has basic common sense. No matter how bad you want to sugarcoat it, Khalil Whitney and Chris Livingston aren’t NBA caliber players. They’re not elite in any area of the and are below average to bad in the intangibles that make up NBA players.

LOL at how triggered they
then why waste your talents, scout for the nba I hear it pays very well

then why waste your talents, scout for the nba I hear it pays very well
Oh my bad, Chris Livingston should be in the GOAT conversation with Jordan, Kareem and Lebron. LOL at these angry goofs.

Reminder do not give you’re opinion on sports, politics, or anything else. You’re not qualified according to these raftards.

Oh my bad, Chris Livingston should be in the GOAT conversation with Jordan, Kareem and Lebron. LOL at these angry goofs.

Reminder do not give you’re opinion on sports, politics, or anything else. You’re not qualified according to these raftards.
guys like you said Gabriel , Moulder Miller and several others would never see a NBA court but guess who was wrong. I'll let nba teams decide who is good enough to play and who is not

guys like you said Gabriel , Moulder Miller and several others would never see a NBA court but guess who was wrong. I'll let nba teams decide who is good enough to play and who is not

to be fair, nba teams weren’t exactly too high on Mulder, Miller or Gabriel either which is why 2 of them weren’t drafted and one didn’t get drafted till late. Also 2 of them aren’t currently in the league Miller has spent most of his professional career over seas. And mulder is probably done in the nba as well.

Currently nba guys don’t think much of livingston either as he’s not on draft boards in the first or second round.

Mulder and Miller didn’t leave early and Gabriel was a shooter who shot nearly 50% from the field and 40% from 3, Livingston was the guy teams played off of and left open along with Wheeler. He shot 43% from the field and 30% from 3 on his way to 6 points a game.

My point is he’s making a incredibly bad decision.

to be fair, nba teams weren’t exactly too high on Mulder, Miller or Gabriel either which is why 2 of them weren’t drafted and one didn’t get drafted till late. Also 2 of them aren’t currently in the league Miller has spent most of his professional career over seas. And mulder is probably done in the nba as well.

Currently nba guys don’t think much of livingston either as he’s not on draft boards in the first or second round.
they still made it to the nba

Mulder and Miller didn’t leave early and Gabriel was a shooter who shot nearly 50% from the field and 40% from 3, Livingston was the guy teams played off of and left open along with Wheeler. He shot 43% from the field and 30% from 3 on his way to 6 points a game.

My point is he’s making a incredibly bad decision.
I do too I also think to say he has no chance of developing into nba capable can't be decided by what he does as a college freshman who played in our type of offense

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT