ADVERTISEMENT

Who was the poster with the fake wife?

Which of our posters was that? I can't remember. One of our regulars had pictures of his "wife" on his profile, but it turned out someone else found the same pictures on google. Dude had been making the whole thing up.

Who was that? Anyone remember?
I recall this but I was thinking it happened on another board

IF YOU WANT TO REVISIT THAT GOODIE. Check this out….

Unrelated but remember when having a giant picture as your signature was the thing to do? There was a really hot high jumper from like Sweden, great rack. Anyone got that pic?

Allison-Stokke.jpg

Brian Poe was one of them. He is currently incarcerated for fraudulent and illegal business dealings. He was essentially a con man who created a bunch of scam companies. One of them claimed to be able to clear the records of convicted criminals. He ended up getting busted and locked up.

He was technically married to Ali Lee though. But it was just an arrangement for appearances. She lived her life in LA as a "fitness model", basically just an instragram page, and he ran his businesses here. One of his businesses was a failed modeling company he created as part of their deal when she agreed to marry him. She also had 2 kids as part of the deal, but she never really had much to do with them. Pretty sure they have been living with Brian's dad, who also posted here under the name Poetax since Brian was incarcerated.
Poe fella.

Which of our posters was that? I can't remember. One of our regulars had pictures of his "wife" on his profile, but it turned out someone else found the same pictures on google. Dude had been making the whole thing up.

That was some of the funniest stuff I’ve ever seen on here. Thank you for the reminder.

Was he the same one bragging about his wife all the time? Acting like we were all chumps because he had the hot wife.
Yep and then he kept posting pictures like this is her at Thanksgiving lmfao. Then a poster said oh you mean this chicks IG. The meltdown was glorious, and the excuses came. Then acceptance and then it was all a joke was funny AF. It was like watching the five stages of grief in real time.

I don’t remember the name but I remember that! Lmao the dude posted pictures he got off google image or IG I think and he got caught red handed. Probably my favorite thread of all time

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT