ADVERTISEMENT

Who was overall guy on the bus?

It was great to see Morris back and hope he comes around more often. I want to see more players from those years of Tubby like Hawkins, Rondo, Fitch, Sparks, Hayes, Daniels etc. Been nice to have had Tayshaun in the house.

There were a few. Hell I think I even seen Corey sears in there 😂

There were a few. Hell I think I even seen Corey sears in there 😂
I'm talking about coming around the program more often. There were multiple of Tubby's guys from the one I led off with in the posted you quoted with Morris, Turner, Bradley, Woo, Mills, Blevins, Sheppard, Stevenson to name the ones I saw.

I'm pretty sure Marquis Estill and Ramel Bradley were there too, so the Tubby era has some pretty good representation.
Yes there were, I saw them come off the bus like everyone else. I'm talking about seeing them around the program at other times in general. Not sure how stating I want to see players from that era come back more often is the same as saying there weren't anything present today. To me, they are kind of a forgotten era because it only seems like the teams associated with championships ever get representation any other time around the program. I miss some of those players in the 2000s and would love to see more come back.

Reactions: KFuqua
Before the older players started getting off the bus, some guys got off I assumed were boosters or some sort of staff...then a guy that looked like he finished bailing hay stepped off.

Lol, anyone know who that was?
Not sure exactly who that was, but current and former team managers came off the bus before players. I am pretty sure he was one of them.

It was great to see Morris back and hope he comes around more often. I want to see more players from those years of Tubby like Hawkins, Rondo, Fitch, Sparks, Hayes, Daniels etc. Been nice to have had Tayshaun in the house.
Was shocked no Sparks as he is a Kentucky guy, same with Rondo. I also kid of expected Tubby to come off the bus at some point.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT