ADVERTISEMENT

Who was the poster with the fake wife?

it was definitely the way I’d remember posters. Wouldn’t look at their name, just see what huge image they had as a sig

my first one was Ppatt dunking on someone.

I don’t think I was a memorable poster early on. Wasn’t until the Jim halpert avatar that I became the #1 member, loved by all

nice to remember the roots tho

Yep. Exactly. Everything you said. Now it’s the avatar that I recognize. Lol

First and only sir. I must have struck a nerve... sorry man didn't mean to offend you.
You sure about this being your first account?

WP3UMRV.gif

Who was the one people called frosted tips? Wasn't he another one that got in trouble with the law?

I thought pepsiman,kwilt, and HerroHerro were the same person ?
KWilt and HerrosHeroes absolutely are the same person. He also went by Meeks43 before that.

And, yeah, now that you mention it, I suspect there’s a good chance he was also pepsiman as well. From what I recall of the that name, very similar posting style. Good call.

I do very much enjoy living in your head rent free, but let me be kind and offer some advice. When I post, I want you all to know it's me. So, I don't use names that aren't some variation of leadbelly or just occasionally a copy anothers posters name to troll them.

You thinking every poster you have a disagreement with or that is a new is me is pretty hilarious, but it's also kind of offensive that you compare these amateurs to me.
I think you try too hard, man.

Seriously. You're on about your 30th account now. It went from weird to sociopathic about 20 accounts ago.

Reactions: jmw23712
Which of our posters was that? I can't remember. One of our regulars had pictures of his "wife" on his profile, but it turned out someone else found the same pictures on google. Dude had been making the whole thing up.

Who was that? Anyone remember?
I bet he had a nice Fleshlight.. one them dad burn pocket snatches. Oh me… I hope it wasn’t a picture of my Fleshlight!

I'd feel more bad for him had he not lied and said he met her and her family, and she visited him in Hawaii.
Teo also claimed that his imaginary girlfriend died of cancer, which I really think resulted in him getting enough sympathy votes to become one of the most undeserving Heisman Trophy finalist in the history of college football.

Reactions: Dirt Sammich
🤣

Always hated and knew uncfaninky was a fraud. Never knew he actually got outed. Thanks for the thread!

Reactions: kl40504
“Her picture gets around”

- apparently.

That moment must have sent shock waves through his body. A one word answer without anything else to say. It shows how ignorant he is to not even understand reverse image on google too.

The sad part is he spent a long time nurturing that account and becoming known by it. Faking a wife online lol. He was living a total fantasy on these boards. I bet he mourned his account and his wife / online life that night. Probably took years to fully get over.

He’s probably still around but very careful not to show. Which means he’s been neutered and that’s the best part. Just talk UNC basketball on that board and that’s it. Lol.

- apparently.

That moment must have sent shock waves through his body. A one word answer without anything else to say. It shows how ignorant he is to not even understand reverse image on google too.

The sad part is he spent a long time nurturing that account and becoming known by it. Faking a wife online lol. He was living a total fantasy on these boards. I bet he mourned his account and his wife / online life that night. Probably took years to fully get over.

He’s probably still around but very careful not to show. Which means he’s been neutered and that’s the best part. Just talk UNC basketball on that board and that’s it. Lol.
I remeber spending an embarrassing amount of time og the board that day. Worth every min!

- apparently.

UNCfaninKy is a microcosm for the Tarheel program in general.

UNCfaninKy is a microcosm for the Tarheel program in general.

The funniest thing about the main board is how gooberish most of them are. Thedude1 is a walking douche bag that doesn’t know it because he thinks being a “main board poster” validated him. They really think it’s a badge and very few are even very witty at all. It’s a page of a bunch of IUbordenfans. And gay Duke posters, legitimately.

Just look at where the uncfaninky page turned

7e17bd4a059d594284bdfa3805ff9aed.jpg

Jesus christ, I'm a decent enough looking guy, but can you imagine going through life looking like that? You'd have to fight the pussy off with a bat. Life would be SO much easier.

Or in that guys specific case, fight the cocks off with a bat. But whatever

@TheDude1 😂

The main board are the forgotten kids of middle school who found a way to strut online. I wish that had happened to UNCfaninky on rafters. Would have been much better.

• Haha
Reactions: Cowtown Cat
The funniest thing about the main board is how gooberish most of them are. Thedude1 is a walking douche bag that doesn’t know it because he thinks being a “main board poster” validated him. They really think it’s a badge and very few are even very witty at all. It’s a page of a bunch of IUbordenfans. And gay Duke posters, legitimately.

Just look at where the uncfaninky page turned

7e17bd4a059d594284bdfa3805ff9aed.jpg

Jesus christ, I'm a decent enough looking guy, but can you imagine going through life looking like that? You'd have to fight the pussy off with a bat. Life would be SO much easier.

Or in that guys specific case, fight the cocks off with a bat. But whatever

@TheDude1 😂

The main board are the forgotten kids of middle school who found a way to strut online. I wish that had happened to UNCfaninky on rafters. Would have been much better.
Couldn’t agree more if I tried. Spot on.

Reactions: Gromcat
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT