ADVERTISEMENT

Who is the new assistant coach that is going to be announced today?

Coach Carter……

81a69db66ef02db8f44e835d1b8dff3d222740ffbd5a5040644f739fc529b18e.jpg

Bringing the best college recruiter ever back to UK, Billy Gillispie! Better start getting familiar with 8th grade players.

UKJon
4 UK in tn

Those KSR comment sections and truebluekentucky message boards made for great times during the war.
No doubt about that. First they were going to work together on recruiting and insider information, then they split and lines were drawn in the sand you either believed Maggard or Jones. It was entertaining to say the least.

Seriously speaking, who was the assistant they thought was going to succeed him at BYU but now looks like that job is going to a Phoenix Suns assistant. Any chance that guy comes here? obviously if he was considered a viable replacement he should be well thought of.

He's still around. Calls himself MeManBoy or something stupid like that (I think only on Twitter, though).
Tried to have a competing website called True Blue something and sold lifetime memberships, only to go dark and keep everyone's money .... (disclosure - I never subscribed, but recall the stir it caused). "Insider info" which was basically whatever that Billy G assistant would feed him and/or Antigua in the early Cal days.

Reactions: ukfan041
Please do not speak the name Joel Justice into existence.
I understand but it’s supposed to be someone linked to Cal.
And could bring a couple recruits with them.
Those were to two options that just popped into my head as possibilities.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT