ADVERTISEMENT

Who is the new assistant coach that is going to be announced today?

Whoopi-Goldberg-2002.jpg

My guess would be either Robic or Rondo. I have seen hints of a surprise/shock addition and those 2 fit that mold.

I think he's probably bringing Cody Fueger and Keegan Brown (analytics guy) from BYU.

If the goal is to make a splash hire: Brandin Knight from Rutgers would be the biggest swing.

If we're considering former UK players: Nazr Mohammed is the one. Make him the GM/NIL guy.

Above everything, the kids care about money. I don't care what anyone says or believes, this is 100% a business. So, when Pope mentioned that the staff needs GM type guys for NIL stuff, you better believe he's right. That should be first and foremost. Let someone else handle all the business side so Pope can worry about the game day stuff and coaching.

Didn't Wayne Turner spend some time on Cals staff several years ago in that Special assistant category while finishing his degree or something or am I mistaken? did he do that at UofL under Pitino maybe? I'm confused and don't wanna look it up, LOL.

I’m not sure on timing of Fueger, but it’s always possible to see online reports of expected hires

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT