ADVERTISEMENT

Who is the biggest jerk in College Basketball?

That video of Higgins in the UConn game makes me want to puke! How that corrupt asshole could have fallen for that blatant flopping bullshit is mind-boggling. And yet we as Kentucky fans get criticized for questioning why the NCAA assigns him to our most important games in the tournament year after year.

Last edited:
[laughing]

Never gets old.
Dude was 2 feet from the play.
noticing that napier gets his arm caught by miller after attempting to clear out. so he cleared out with his off hand as well as flopped. what a douche. and a hole rewarded it. [sick]

Reactions: Cindog28
Besides all the obvious ones already mentioned, Travis Ford would have to be up there, no?

I am a UL fan. But that doesn't mean I am deaf,dumb, and blind. So my vote goes to Rick Pitino. Had Anthony Davis signed with UL he would have spent most of his freshman year sitting on the bench. Heck, even if Lebron had played college ball and gone to UL he would have had the same fate. It's a control and ego thing with Pitino who likes to beat down freshmen, as talented as they may be. I live for the day when he is no longer our coach.

this guy
6a00d83451b46269e20120a52605b1970b-.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT