ADVERTISEMENT

Who is the biggest jerk in College Basketball?

screwduke1

All-American
Jul 29, 2016
Can be a coach, player, or anybody you just hate.

Who is the biggest jerk?

This is a close one:

Mark Emmert
Billy Clyde Gillespie
Coach K
Anyone that plays for IU and UL plus the coaches

Reactions: morgousky
John Higgins :chairshot::chairshot:

269294792.gif

If we are talking past or present, it's Eddie Sutton for me. The UK situation alone wouldn't put him up there, but what he did to get his 800th win puts him up there.

Reactions: preacherfan
Ever? Dave Bliss. Today? Hate to say it but Cal would probably be the choice of everyone BUT BBN. I'll go with Coach K. Reeks of arrogance.

Reactions: morgousky
He may be 2nd fiddle to Bobby Knight, and both may be long gone from the game, but there are few people in this world more insufferable than Digger Phelps. Remember Vanderbilt's Game Day in Nashville?

Reactions: anon_q409idbs5m40a
Higgins for being a cheater and using his job to act like a tough guy that he is not.

Collins for caring so little to make his refs do their job with integrity and thinking we take basketball too seriously.

Arkansas coach for behind the scenes allowing his players to be low class thugs.

Jim Calhoun is just an A-hole by nature.

Connecticut coach just immature for his age.

Referee Jordan a little sneak

Jurich low character

Roy Boy thinking they haven't done anything. How strange of thinking is that?

Petrino low character and just a weird personality.

Just a few things that bug me off the top of the head but a ton more if had a couple of hours.

Reactions: anon_q409idbs5m40a
If you took a poll of college basketball coaches it would probably be 70% vote for Cronin quite honestly.

Knight was on a pedistal as a great coach but his arrogance and lack of self awareness has dropped him into an abyss. He is a pariah in the basketball world.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT