ADVERTISEMENT

Who else is really glad Kyrie went to Duke?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Outside of this board and teams in the ACC, does anyone associate Kyrie with Duke? Dude only played 10 or eleven games. I would bet the vast majority of people don’t know that he attended Duke for a few months.

Reactions: shaudyshaud
How dare he be a free thinking individual instead of promoting victim consciousness and whatever the latest mainstream agenda is at every turn.
The stuff he's promoting now is literally about black people being victims of Jews (and current Jews lying about being the descendants of Israel and black people being the REAL Jews)

The stuff he's promoting now is literally about black people being victims of Jews (and current Jews lying about being the descendants of Israel and black people being the REAL Jews)

Apparently that will score him some points with a certain segment of the fan base here. It’s disgusting. Sad to associate with some of the stuff I see here.

He's also a flat earther. So there's that. Such a belief should make anyone question any of his other beliefs lol.
I think he is more about bringing up conversations then just tweeting or saying what he truly believes

suspending him for saying something is silly. Free Speech is what this country is built on. Whether we agree or disagree with it.

Last edited:
I’m talking about the accepted narrative regarding victim consciousness promoted tirelessly by athletes, entertainers, politicians, and media members.

I’m talking about the accepted narrative regarding victim consciousness promoted tirelessly by athletes, entertainers, politicians, and media members.
I think you don't know what you're talking about and are taking this at a simple surface level evaluation of "people I don't like seem to be mad at him right now so he must be good." Considering he was active in BLM, tried to get the players to boycott the Orlando bubble in 2020 and organize their own league, and posted things like the following IG post that I would think are exactly the sort of things you're talking about, it seems it's as simple as "he wouldn't get the vax and the libs are mad so me like" for you.

I think he is more about bringing up conversations then just tweeting or saying what he truly believes

suspending him for saying something is silly. Free Speech is what this country is built on. Whether we agree or disagree with it.
Don't you know... free speech is selective. Depends on the subject and audience. Wokers are easily the most hypocritical offenders.

Believe it or not.. a LOT of the black community is standing behind him in regards to this very topic. There's not a lot of love lost in the entertainment industry when it comes to Blacks and Jews.

Edit: correction.. I more meant that a lot of people are standing behind KANYE.. but Kyrie is kind of synonymous with his thoughts on this.

Believe it or not.. a LOT of the black community is standing behind him in regards to this very topic. There's not a lot of love lost in the entertainment industry when it comes to Blacks and Jews.
I'm aware - NOI poison has made its way deep into a lot of areas. And celebs/athletes/entertainers seem particularly susceptible to crazy bs like that (I've seen this stuff described to people who aren't familiar with it as "scientology for black people" which is actually kind of fitting given the insane beliefs at the root of it and the way celeb types seem disproportionately drawn into it).

Reactions: AE82 and EliteBlue
I'm aware - NOI poison has made its way deep into a lot of areas. And celebs/athletes/entertainers seem particularly susceptible to crazy bs like that (I've seen this stuff described to people who aren't familiar with it as "scientology for black people" which is actually kind of fitting given the insane beliefs at the root of it and the way celeb types seem disproportionately drawn into it).

Yeah the Earth is flat stuff is a little crazy. I more mean the topic of Jews owning the media and basically "enslaving" blacks and stealing their ideas, sound, etc.

I'm not saying it's true, and I certainly don't know all the details. But yeah, African Americans are backing Kanye/Kyrie on this big time. My dad was in the music industry in the 60's and I've heard the stories for as long as I can remember. Now, Kanye and Kyrie need to be careful not to lump a whole group of people together, that's where issues happen.

I don't agree with the guy. But the biggest threat to our democracy is cancelling people and ruining anyone that we don't agree with or doesn't fit our agenda. This is the left at its finest to keep everyone under control. No free will or free speech. They know better than you hoe you should feel or think. It complete bullcrap. We have to stop it now.

Edit: correction.. I more meant that a lot of people are standing behind KANYE.. but Kyrie is kind of synonymous with his thoughts on this.

That’s because white supremacists and fascists are very good at pitting marginalized groups against the each other. It’s called divide and conquer.

the things that Kyrie and Kanye have been regurgitating are nazi talking points 101 wrapped in pro black rhetoric.

The interesting thing here, is that the anti-antisemitism isn't coming from the conservative, anglo-saxon, catholic white man, like it often is (or is perceived).

These are two groups that have a tumultuous past, and are two groups that are probably the most targeted of anti-semitism/race/bigotry. So it's an interesting scenario.

Man. You’re on the wrong side of this one. This isn’t a conservative issue. It’s antisemitism. And if that’s what you stand for I got nothing for you.

I'm not paying to watch it but the contents have been reported on. It contains classic antisemitic conspiracy content, holocaust denial, and purported Hitler quotes.
If that’s what it is then, yeah, I ain’t about all that BS.

I generally like Kyrie cause he gets big media frazzled and I like that. But he seems to have gone too far this time. I’m a big enough man to admit when Im wrong

That’s because white supremacists and fascists are very good at pitting marginalized groups against the each other. It’s called divide and conquer.

the things that Kyrie and Kanye have been regurgitating are nazi talking points 101 wrapped in pro black rhetoric.

I don't think you understand who the bad guy is, in the eyes of Kanye, Kyrie and the black community.. These aren't white supremacists in the way you think.

I have no comment on any suspension. To be honest, I am not even aware of any suspension or what controversy he's embroiled in now.

I just know that if someone professes that they are a flat earther, I know I won't have much interest in anything else they have to say. Maybe I am missing some truly profound commentary from Kyrie as a result, but I doubt it.

Amazing basketball player though. Historically good handles, and his late-game shot in the 2016 NBA finals shut Draymond up so I am grateful for that I suppose.

Reactions: ganner918
On the other side, my dad married into a jewish family (He's from Long Island, so we're honorary members of the tribe anyways lol). And the stories of fellow jews being targeted in hate crimes in the urban areas is astounding. Not just slurs and stuff, but actual violence. Like I said, no love lost between these two groups.

Reactions: UK19
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT