ADVERTISEMENT

Who Do You Think Will Win The NCAA Tournament ?

The Big 10 had two FF teams last year, and one each in 2014, 2013, 2012, 2010, and 2009. Wisconsin is down, but Maryland, Michigan State, Indiana, Purdue and Iowa are all capable.

UNC hasn't been to a Final Four since 2009. That has to be a record for them.

Last edited:
Oklahoma

I think when Johnson and Paige are playing well UNC might have the best team so ill round out my final four with Iowa, UNC, and Mich St

I do think this UK team can make a final four run too. I think anytime you have good guard play you have a shot in the tourney. If it started today though, unfortunately, I don't think its likely.

Then you have the upside teams like UK and Duke, but I just don't think either have it this year- UK lacks toughness and consistency inside and Duke can't stop dribble penetration.

Most Duke players don't want to stop penetration!....at least that's what I was told.

Reactions: MikiDora
The Big 10 had two FF teams last year, and one each in 2014, 2013, 2012, 2010, and 2009. Wisconsin is down, but Michigan State, Indiana, Purdue and Iowa are all capable.

UNC hasn't been to a Final Four since 2009. That has to be a record for them.

St. Dean missed the F4 from '83-'92.

oklahoma. Ive watched them play a lot and even when they are playing terrible they find a way to stay disciplined and stay in the game. To me thats the sign of a championship team. You always have a chance to win in the end. They have been beaten but by some really good teams and strong efforts. Hield is amazing. He reminds me of Kimba walker in the way he can take over a game with little or no help from his team. His jumper is insane.

If Kentucky doesn't win then I hope NONE of the following teams take it:

Louisville
Duke
UNC
UConn
Kansas
UCLA
Indiana

I'm okay with pretty much anybody else.

I really like Iowa and WVU as 3-4 seeds to make a huge run.

OU is the best bet.
Iowa, Iowa State, and Northern Iowa have all beat #1 teams this year.
Iowa has had a very hard Big schedule (unlike IU) and still w/o a loss so I have to agree. They do look impressive unless they are peaking early.

I thought Oklahoma would be good last year, guess they were a year away. They're probably the safest bet but it's a crapshoot really. I still hope we're that team that's playing lights out in March and goes on a big run in the tourney.

I know for a fact they made it in 1991. Duke beat Vegas and Kansas beat Carolina.

You're right- I was a year off. They went in '82 and didn't get back until '91. Same time frame.

I don't have a clue and that is awesome for college basketball. I hate it for UK, but as CBB fan I love this year. Every game is exciting.

You're right- I was a year off. They went in '82 and didn't get back until '91. Same time frame.

They made a bunch of Sweet 16s in that time. Still amazing that Dean didn't make a Final Four for eight years. Man.

83: Lost to Georgia in E Eight
84: Lost to IU in Sweet 16
85: Lost to Villanova in E Eight
86: Lost to Louisville in Sweet 16
87: Lost to Syracuse in E Eight
88: Lost to Arizona in E Eight
89: Lost to Michigan in Sweet 16
90: Lost to Arkansas in Sweet 16

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT